Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

How exciting! All these babies will be coming so soon!

Spencerbear has your lo had hiccups alot, it seem my LO gets them almost daily.

No just occasionally but some of the other girls had them quite a bit

I just remember getting them with my first all the time. Now this one too. funny memory, I remember asking my lamaze instructor how to make them stop... :rofl: isnt that funny!

I'm going to be testing "officially" on the 7th but who am i kidding probably every day before that as well lol (i already have been for days WAY TOO EARLY I KNOW LOL
I was soooo sick I almost left work early today and I think I had an implantation dip this morning we will see if it goes back up tomorrow
FX'd for me and all the lovely ladies wanting their bfp!!!!!

also my ticker days 9 dpo but I truly think I am anywhere from7-9 dpo, dh and i went on vacation and I swore not to temp and worry about it, so what happens, I get back and there's a shift lol

OMG Ash!!! Congrats! and hope you have a H&H 9 months mami!

How am I missing this...Ash did you even post it anywhere, I continuely check here and HPT test gallary and didnt see anything posted by any of our ladies. Where the :test:! OMGosh Congrats and Happy and healthy 9 Months.

In the lounge area ---->Discussion & Groups---->March 29 bump buddies one of the girl in our group had a MC at 12 weeks (Aug.)and had a DC (Sept) She's due August 14 and shes back in the March bump thread.

Aww me too! I got 5months til I start ttc again

Congrats Ash!!! Nice surprise after not bein on for a little while!

Just 3 of us left now? Doesn't look like I'll be getting mine anytime soon though. I'll be the last one I bet lmao XD

Anyway, hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!! :D

XxX

I think I'll be the last one to get it

Congratulations Ash! That is awesome! You are sneaky...lol

Hello ladies,

Hope your all well? Cant wait till you 3 join us x x

Ohhhh, how exciting spence!!!! Nearly time for baby spence go be here! And n my bday too, woop lol. Good luck!!!

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->