Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

doin well spencer ;)

just tryna keep up with all these meds, baby asprin,lovenox injections 2x a day,progestrone supp 2x a day,and my prenatals.

thanks everyone for the well wishes , i didn't announce or post a test :)

Nope Ash Im not spanish. my dad is black with cherokee Indian and my mom is white(German)

Ash so happy for you!! Will be praying that all goes well. WHen is you edd hun? And you got your BFP on your son's bday. CONGRATS

lol Ash its a habit I picked up from my hispanic friends lol congrats again on your :bfp:

How very cool! You will need some flowy summer dresses to get you through the heat those last months!

Well, I'm officially 22 now and feeling very old >.<

This has got to be my lucky year... Right? :(

Night girls lol

XxX

Happy birthday Kae! You should definitely not feel old. If you do, I will feel archaic when mine hits! lol best to you!

Happy Birthday Kae x x

Dont think little one will be with us today, i think it will hold on until tomorrow x

do u all want to keep with this thread or...?

so i can change it to jan or not?

Keep it Ash...I may not post much but I keep tabs on all my girls this way. Even though I lost my BMB logo cause my whole sig was deleted the other day and I have no idea why. I still check on you ladies here. Unless you, Kae, Spence & Shey are going to start journals for me to stalk..

Reeds I have a wtt journal you can stalk the link is in my siggie

happy belated b-day Kae, hope your day was full of happiness!

Hope you ladies are doing well!

Hey Ashley all you have to do is go to the pregnancy journals and click on new thread and start one...then we can stalk you!! :)

Hey ladies,

Well Ash I'm out for dec. But Kae may still be in. I would wait for her. Fx'd. I went to get my cysts checked today. There is a new one. Unknown whether it was unnoticed before or just came up. So surgery scheduled for next Thursday. Both in one ovary. My husband got layed off last week so the one bright side of it is that he can be home over my recovery. Keep your fingers crossed for me that there is no endo found. Yikes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->