Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

sorry labmommy, wishing you the best of luck.

my DH has not worked for like 3 weeks now :(

Hey ladies,

Well Ash I'm out for dec. But Kae may still be in. I would wait for her. Fx'd. I went to get my cysts checked today. There is a new one. Unknown whether it was unnoticed before or just came up. So surgery scheduled for next Thursday. Both in one ovary. My husband got layed off last week so the one bright side of it is that he can be home over my recovery. Keep your fingers crossed for me that there is no endo found. Yikes.

Sorry about the cysts! Hopefully this will be one stepping stone closer to getting your BFP! sorry to hear DH got l/o but glad he can be home to comfort you during your recovery.

Im still in.. I don't even think I've ovulated yet :/

I haven't been on a great deal lately, but I like go come here and chat with my girls :)

XxX

Thanks ladies!
Had my preop today. Seems pretty sstraightforward for surgery. Seven days after it on the 23rd will be my post op and if all is well they will start me on a treatment schedule for clomid. Yay!

Good luck Kae!

Ann that is exciting! I so hope all goes well with you and you get Clomid twinnies. XX

Hahaha I told Matt this might be the cosmic plan for us to have twins, which I would take with open arms. In that case its all worth it!
I'm a little worried about the painkiller they have prescribed me for pain after. It has a large amount, 500mg, of acetominophen in it too. Lortab is the name. Anyone taken it before? I. Don't want to end up with liver failure too!

Hi all

Just to let you know that James Spencer arrived on 7/12/2010 at 7.09am weighing 7lb 10oz. After a 4 day stay in scbu he is now home but having to go back for extra tests etc every other day. Hopefully not for long though. Will update with a picture soon x x

yay! Congratulations! How exciting! :) Can't wait for pictures...

Congrats Spencer! Can't wait to see what the lil guy looks like

Congratulations Spencerbear! Cant wait to see some pictures, hope the both of you are doing very well!

Hi girls. Going in tomorrow for the procedure. Can't wait for it to be done. Pray for it to go well.

How is everyone doing? It seems so quiet around here!

I am able to move around the house now. whew! My post op is on Thursday. The lap surgery showed that I have stage three endo. and had an inflamed appendix so I also had an emergency appendectomy. There were cysts and scarring. That is all my husband remembers. I will find out more detail on Thursday. Oh, and that if we do not become preggo in three to six months he thinks ivf is our next path. Matt said we wanted to do clomid and no iui first. The doc said if we don't want iui with clomid at first just do natural with no meds. So, we will see.

My body reacted to the carbon dioxide, which would explain my longer bout of pain too. I am feeling better and will try to go without pain killers today.
How are all the rest of you?? Better I sure hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->