Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Glad to hear things are better for you and they caught your appendix. this thread really has slowed down....anyone hear from Charlene or Kae?

Hope your all doing well

Hello ladies!! I'm gonna be a January 8th tester (if i can make it that long) ;)I Oed Christmas eve or Day. My OPK spiked on the 23rd!!! Baby dust to all.

Hello hello...how are all the people here doing?
Charlene? Kae? Shey? Ash?

Labmommy, Im doing alright just trying to get over sinus infection. how are you doing?

I'm hoping to only test on the 10th as that is when AF is scheduled to arrive...Probably won't make it until then as I"m already going crazy! I may be a 7th tester too! Good luck!

Hi I am due on the 8th and will test on the 9th or 10th if I can wait...we shall see

Put me down for testing on the 7th if I can wait that long...... fingers crossed for everyone ;)

Don't know if i told any of you but Andrew Junior Kurtis Lewis Lyons arrived safely on 13.12.10 weighing 7lbs 4oz :) natural birth, had lots of pain relief though hehe

Welcome to all the new people! I hope you all get your bfps soon!

Don't know if i told any of you but Andrew Junior Kurtis Lewis Lyons arrived safely on 13.12.10 weighing 7lbs 4oz :) natural birth, had lots of pain relief though hehe

He is so Handsome CHarlene! Congrats

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->