Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Awww, Charlene he's lush!!! :D

I think I mgiht have ovulated today... which is fairly early! I think I'm on about cd14, and it would be typical when I wasn't prepared lol.

I feel really sick today >.< I was fine up until about 20 m ins ago when I tried to cook sausages for Taylor's dinner. I haven't cooked them in ages... and I remember why now. The smell of them makes me wana heave :(

Hope everyone is ok :)

XxX

Good luck Kae...are you back on the ttc wagon this cycle or are you guys still getting things settled?

We haven't stopped ttc... but I have given up OPKs lol. Waste of money cuz I never get a + on them :/

I have a doc's appointment on this coming friday for a hormone balance to see if I've Ovulated (which I don't actually think I have lol, temp was down yesterday but didn't temp this morning). We've been dtd enough though lol. I'm sure I haven't marked all the times down on FF lol... feels like we've done it more than 3 times since AF haha. I know we def did on cd 14 and we did again today on cd16. Now we just need to keep the rhythm going haha.

Anyway, how are you Labmommy hun? Haven't spoken to anybody on here in the longest time!

XxX

Well, my blood test came back normal... which means I ovulate fine :) Guess it's just a waiting game now *sigh*

How is everyone?

XxX

Thanks Reeds :) How are you? How's Gunner coming along?

I'm sore! My boobs are sore, I have cramps and I just seem to ache all over today -.- I hope I'm not coming down with the flu or something lol :/ I'm just cooking pie and new potatoes for dinner, then I'm gona have a bath and chill out with my candles and my incense I got for xmas and haven't used yet lol :)

XxX

Hi Kae, I'm glad to see you back on!

It's a blessing that you are ovulating! That saves one headache already. My boobs are are sore too. We bd'd today and told oh to stop bothering them bc I'm O and they hurt. He couldn't believe it bc it's never happened before. O is a different experience after the lap. I feel so much!
What cycle day are you on Kae? How many dpo?

Hey Kae I am doing okay. Gunner is good as well.

Praying hard for you and Labmommy to get a BFP soon.

I'm 9dpo today, getting AF cramps for the last few days so I'm not feeling particularly hopeful this month. But at least now I know I ovulate fine and its a ten ton weight off I tell you! Lol. I suppose it's just patience. Next nurse app I have is for swabs to check for infection because I've been getting an awful pain when we bd and it's completely put me off it :( but the app is on the 27th and I might have to rearrange it cuz I'm not sure if I'll still be on then or not haha.

The sore boobs around O time is a helpful little thing lol. Wish I had some indication of O before the temp rise! OPKs don't work for me so it's just a case of trying to time it right lol. FXd for you this month labmommy Hun :)

Glad all is well Reeds. I hope me and labmommy can join you soon!!!

XxX

Thanks Reeds! We are trying to get there ASAP!!! lol

@ Kae, 9 dpo? those could be implantation cramps right? That sounds too early for af cramps. I'm on prometrium progesterone and it makes me so tired...I can't take my night dose til I am ready to climb into bed because it just about knocked me off my feet last night! Will the swab check be for a yeast infection? I had pain bd'ing in certain positions with my endo before I knew that's what it was...Now bd'ing is (tmi) much more awesome when there's no pain! I see what all the fuss was about lol:haha:

Haha, yeah I'm worried in case it's endo, but it's not the end of the world if it is haha.

I got AF today, like 3 days early >.< but at least it makes it a 28 day cycle this month lol. I fel like my womb is being Pulled out this month. Worst cramps for quite a while. Ah well, I might try OPKs again this month... Order some cheap ones online, I font want to spend too much on them cuz I'm lucky if I get a line on them lol. Stupid pieces of paper lol. I'm not sure what the swabs will check for, the doc just said infection? But I'm sure if it comes back and there's no infection they'll look into other causes :)

XxX

What a headache. I was just talking to dh about this cycle. He doesn't want to get excited like he did in the past because of all the let downs we've had. He doesn't have a feeling as to what he thinks this month will bring, he said he just thinks, "why NOT us???" I told him I'd put a word in for him with the big homie upstairs lol

Haha, I've never really been a religious person, but I've found myself praying alot lately. I figure well, if anybody's listening and decides to answer me then they will have made a true believer out of me. I'm still on the fence a little :)

I hope it works out for you this month, and if not I hope it all goes your way real soon :)

XxX

labmommy how are you doing...where are you in your cycle?

Kae sorry you the witch came this month...I know I am a bit late saying sorry but couldnt find the thread.

Hi guys, I am not sure if I am 10 dpo or somewhere around it. RE nurse wants me to test Saturday (14 days after 1st positve opk). I cheated and tested monday and tues. morning they were both bfn but coulda been too early. I'm just not feeling a positive coming around this month. Been very down on it since I saw the negative Tues. morning. But really hoping and praying for a positive! Thanks for checking on me. :) How are you doing?

PMA.....PMA.....keep your chin up hun...I didnt get a faint squinter bfp until 13 dpo and a faint line at 14dpo and I thought I was out...started testing around 9 dpo, couldnt help myself

Thanks Sammy and Ash! That does give me hope. No af, bfn this morning and no symptoms. Someone on another thread said she didn't get a positive til a week after missed period. On the bright side no pms yet! Lol hope both of your buns are staying warm!

One of the first signs for me was the road map on my breast right around the time I got my BFP keep FX for you hun!

Our bun is an active one...lol

so how is everyone else doing?

it's been awhile since i have been on the boards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->