Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Ugh...lunchtime came today and so did AF. So much for that cycle. Went back to re today to get the follistim injectables for upcoming cycle. Day 4 ultrasound Monday, begin injections Monday night.
Onward!

Ann sorry Af showed. XX I have heard great things about injectiables. I hope its your ticket as well!

Sorry AF showed for you Ann hun :( I finished mine a few days ago. Start OPKing tomorrow afternoon :) I'm gona give it my all this month lol. It's going to have been a year since my MC soon, and I would LOVE to get a very very sticky bfp before then!

On the bright side I lost 4.5lb this week! I only have 1 1/2lb left to lose and I'll have lost 2 stone :D (28lb). I'm so excited to see if I've done it or not lol.

Hope this next month brings luck for you Ann!!! Hope everybody is doing good? :D

XxX

Kae that weight loss is awesome!! You need topost a before and after pics for us!

Praying for you both. XX

Ok all I am dumbfounded. Cramps and twinges yesterday til about 3 or 4 Had the spotting yesterday each time of two times I went to the bathroom but never anything on my pad or when I just went pee. (tmi) Now since then I have had no more cramps and no sign of blood. What is going on??? This is not normal. I even used the prometrium pills and when I inserted them there was no sign of blood on my finger when I pulled it out. Could implantation bleeding/cramps happen so late? first positive opk was exactly 2 wks ago.

@ Kae, that is great news! I have noticed your progress on the pics you posted on fb recently. Looking fab!

Labmommy implantation can take upwards to 12dpo....have you tried testing again??

Kae great to hear about the weight loss :happydance:

Nope, I refuse to test til tomorrow morning if no af again til then. Fx'd!

Ooooh, good luck Ann!!!! I'm excited for you!! :D

Thanks everyone, I'm really quite proud :) I've never managed to lose weight before, and to lose 26.5lb since August is pretty ok I think haha :D

XxX

Kae I would say that is more than OK! Great job!

Ann so hope that in the morning its a BFP!! FX and good luck.

Two tests, both negative. Still no sign of AF. I should have ended my LP period...? Tomorrow morning was scheduled for ultrasound before starting injectables...if no af by then will ask for a test to check if I ovulated and another blood pregnancy test.

I will be testing around then! I'm due AF on February 10!! So I'm thinking I'll cave and test around the 5th to 7th! not feeling hopeful this month! DH works away and we only got to BD the two days prior to peak OV....and once like three days after!! Good luck to all the February testers!

Ooh, just seen this thread, I'm due to test on the 7th if no AF! 7 dpo and not many symptoms, had some burning/stabbing pains in bbs today and some twinges down below but that's about it. :D

Ohhhh, I soooo hope this is your month, Ann, hun!!! Best of luck ^^

I start my OPKing today haha. I'm gona go up and do the first one in a min :) then get to BDing... going to attempt to do it everyday lol. Although it will probably end up being every other day or so. Anybody else find they get sore real quick if they BD too much? Or is it just me?! XD haha

XxX

I'll be testing the 7th also! Hopefully I dont cave in or AF shows up before then. Im 7dpo and going crazy analyzing every "symptom"

I have a tmi question for you ladies... Me and DH just dtd, and now I'm really sore and kinda swollen. We weren't particularly rough, just wondering if anybody else experiences this after bd? I've never noticed this happen before and I'm curious lol :/

XxX

You crack me up Em! Lol I do get sore and kinda swollen down there too after. We are not rough either but I guess it kind of "takes a beating" anyway! Hahahahaha

So...I had my ultrasound today...lining is 12.1 mm thick with something 'suspicious' on it, could be early stages of pregnancy. blood test taken, results in tomorrow. small cyst in right ovary (ugh, again! just had a lap dec. 16!) and a large follicle hanging out somewhere. other option is the something may be a blood clot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->