Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Hiya girls... wonder if anybody can give me some advice. I need something to hold me over until tomorrow...

I got some pink CM on wednesday after my bfp... I wasn't too worried because I thought maybe it was left over from IB. But I've been getting a tiny bit of brown ever since. And jsut now before I got in the bath I went to the loo and there was some more pink CM... should I be worried? Or would I be getting cramps if anything was wrong? Only tummy apins I have is trapped wind/constipation pains (sorry TMI).

I have the docs tomorrow so I will offload all this onto him (poor bloke!)... but I need something to tide me over til then. I'm so worried :( I want this buba soooo much :'(

XxX

Hun sounds normal to me...I wouldn't worry...just as long as its not bright red or filling a pad

I agree with Ashley..Kae. I wouldn't let yourself stress too much about it unless it turns bright red and you get severe cramping. Maybe your little bean is just snuggling in a little more!! Hugs to you!!

Thanks girls :)

It's not major... probably not even anything to worry about... but I'm a worrier heh.

DH is being sweet :) I just told him I was worried and now he's making me a snack before bed lol

XxX

I understand Kea if it wasn't for worrying what else would I do?? LOL I will keep you in my prayers..when you have your doc appt?

3pm tomorrow afternoon... so got a whole morning at work to keep me busy. But it's only a half day so I got from midday to 3pm to find something to keep myself occupied lol.

Maybe a nap for an hour before I have a shower then docs? I have a feeling tomorrow is gona be a slow one! :(

Poor DH... he jsut did me some cheesy grill things I asked for... I have them in front of me and the smell is turning my tummy >.< Maybe that's a good sign? lol

XxX

YAY for the nausea!! FX all is fine for you huni! Try to get a good nights rest I am sure your little one is getting cozy and settling in for the next 9 mnths. Good luck dear!!

Thank alot hun :) I feel much better. I might go put a dvd on in bed til I feel sleepy :)

I'll let you know how I got on at the docs tomorrow.

XxX

Right, well all I had was an OPK to keep me sane for the rest of the morning until the doctors. And the test line is BRIGHT/DARK PINK!!!!! :D The control line is only light compared to it. So hopefully that's a good sign as it says on the OPK leaflet that they pick up about 20miu of HCG. Just waiting for it to dry so I can see if the control line looks like the ones on the HPTs haha. I have them all lined up in front of me ;)

Also, I checked CM when I went to toilet this morning, and I didn't even see a tinge of any colour... so hopefully I'm just being paranoid and silly! :D I'll tell the doctor when I'm in though. Just in case he wants to check it out :) *crosses finger for an early scan ;)*

Thanks for all the PMA from you girls last night, I really needed it :D :hugs: I will definately update after my doc's appointment :)

XxX

sounds good Kaede! I am still getting a really dark OPK this is day 4....where the test line is darker than the control... :shrug:

do you all think i got myself covered, in a previous post i posted the days i :sex:

I would of thought so ashley, they say the best is every other day and youhave just about managed that.

Are you still getting ewcm as welll as the darker opk line??

spencer, no ewcm today but still dark OPK... :shrug: IDK! So weird... i feel like now im coming down with a yeast infection ughhh!

I would say you have probably done all you can and its now playing the horrible waiting game. Maybe try to bd again tonight just to be safe.

Other than that join me in the 2ww :dohh:

spencer yeah I was going to try to jump dh tonight and :sex: him lmfao!

Sounds like a good plan, ashley. If for no other reason than the fun of it pmsl

Welcome violet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back