Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

I think yesterday's test was maybe an "almost" positive OPK... because today's is still really dark even without FMU lol. I must have been doing it wrong before, because I never normally get +OPK's. I think the last one I got was when I got pg last year. Never had once since til now. Excited haha :)

XxX

Haha, I got him don't worry ;) lol. Having a chillaxing evening with a couple glasses of wine and some films... Might even attack him again in a bit lmao XD xx

I think I was ovulating all along... Just not testing at the right times haha. Ah well, maybe we'll get lucky!!! Haha xx

Oh good luck Emma! That's so awesome! It's correct though, no FMU for opk's. I try to test when I come home from work if I hold it from lunch on. Also test before bed. This past cycle I tested at about 12 noon, it was negative. I tested again at 10pm and it was dark positive. Sometimes test twice!

I've been doing them around 4-5pm when I get home from work. I try not to do them after 8pm because I read somewhere it's best to do them between like midday and 8pm. But yeah, opk was still dark + at 5pm last night and my urine wasn't even as concentrated as it usually is. My temp rose from yesterday's, but it's not as high as if I've Ov'd... hope it's not a false alarm >.< lol. I'm leaking all the time and I can't tell if it's cm or semen coming out (sorry tmi lol). We've bd so much the last few days I'm surprised I don't have swimmers coming out of my ears lol.

Anyway, we'll see over the next couple days lol!

XxX

Good Luck Kae will be praying that spermy catches the egg!

Labmommy any new????

Thanks Sammy :)

Still no temp rise :( I don't think DH or me can take another night of bd lol!... But you can guarentee 10 to 1 that if we don't then I'll ov today and get a temp rise tomorrow. The whole point of doing bd so much is so we can catch ov day :/ we're not usually an "everyday" kinda couple lol. Ah well, he'll just have to grin and bear it haha.

Well, off to work in the wind and the rain >.< only half day though!

Oh, I completely forgot to ask if you had any updates Ann!!!

XxX

Emma I think you have ovulated...it took FF 5 days to give me crosshairs when I got preggo. FX it does the same for you but sooner.

Yeah, normally takes 3 days or so, but my temps are still quite low. I just did another opk and got the darkest test line so far. Hopefully I can persuade Taylor to bd tonight and then we'll give it a rest. I feel bruised from all the bding haha. I just want to do everything I can this month to just see. If I don't get it this month I might go buy a box or 2 of condoms and take a break for a couple months. Then start fresh after that :)

XxX

Well, guess I won't be dtd tonight! Taylor missed the bus so he's got to stay at a mates house tonight :( suppose it's down to fate now XD lol

XxX

Well looks like you have to dtd tomorrow! Your body may have been working up to today and you will o now. Not sure.
No af for me yet. Not sure what the deal is...felt a cramp today pms on Saturday. Still one hot mess here.

Well FF confirmed ov for Saturday. Gona keep bding over the next few days in case it changes it's mind lol.

I hope you get sorted soon Ann :( can't you talk to your gp about it all?? Hope it's a positive for you!!! We could be bump buddies if I got lucky too lol :D

XxX

AF came yesterday. Been headaches since. Bleh. lol
Tomorrow come injectables! Five days of shots. yay!

Good luck Emma!

Aww, sorry the witch got you Ann :( nice pma though :D

And thanks, I'll keep you all posted :)

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79