Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Yesterday was my scan. Showed lots of follies under 10mm, and one biggie at 22mm. Did the trigger shot last night at 6pm, now waiting for dh to get home to bd. Nurse wants us to bd tonight and tomorrow. Have preseed and softcups. First time using softcups. My temp has been 97.70 steady past 3 days and today it shot to 97.92. whoo hoo!:happydance:

Hope you catch that eggy Ann!

I think I'm out, my temp dropped real low this morning, so I'm just waiting on the witch to show up. Better luck next time eh :)

XxX

The witch got me earlier, so I'm out for this month. Now to make up my mind whether I'll give it a rest for a couple months or not... Hmmm

XxX

I'm doing well! Its a beautiful day outside. I came to visit my mom to find my uncle and other family here. It reminds me of "my big fat greek wedding" family except polish and no wedding. Lol

What dpo do you gals think I am? I did my hcg trigger shot weds. At 6pm and my temp's been up since Thurs. Morn.?

Emma, what are you thinking about doing this cycle? Have you guys decided yet?

hey everyone! I'll be testing around 3/7 ish. can you post pics on here? not sure if my opk is positive or not...

Welcome! You can, though I'm not sure how. You'd have to see the main threads from the admins on stuff like that.

Ann I think your 3/4 but since there wasn't enough temps in FF prior to your shot is hasn't detected your O yet. But I am sure you have!! Good luck!!

To post pics on here just select the "go advance" and use the little paper clip thing to browse and upload pics.

So Sandi do you thing the egg released before the shot? I bd'd as they told me, cd 10evening and cd11.am and pm. I'm worried it was too late then.

Here is how the day went:
Cd 9 temp still low at 6am, 10am scan showed follicle, said to take shot at 6pm when I get home from work
Cd 9 took shot at 6pm
Cd 10 and 11~ bd both days per docs office both days temp up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"