Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Ann No I think you did O on cd 10. I don't know much about those shots though to be honest. I am just guessing...did they say how soon you should O after the trigger shot??

Hey hon.
They said 24-36 hours after the shot. I felt big pains like a cramp in my lower right side by my hip cd10 evening (8pm?) so about 25 hours after shot. I called the RE nurse they said temping with hormones and hcg shot is no good. Oh, and I was definitely not ovulated yet as of the scan cd9. So I'm hoping my temp shot up due to the hcg in my system and I didn't O til we bd'd at 5 or 6pm cd10. fingers crossed!!!!!

Sounds like your covered then hun. I wasn't sure what the trigger shot could do to your temps. I do hope it works for you!! X

Hope you catch that eggy this time round Ann!

I've decided I'm going to relax a bit this cycle. Not going to use protection like I was going to, but not going to temp or do OPKs. Just bd lots and enjoy it :)

XxX

hey ladies. I got an + opk on cd 14, neg cd 15, neg cd16, and positive cd 17.... does anyone know what this could mean?

Hi hon. I'm wondering if you o'd on cd 13-14-15 and caught it on the end of the lh surge? It's normal to have about 3 days of positives. I hope you bd'd on cd15 and hopefully before it too!

yeah, we bd 13,14,15, and 17.... and since the opk was positive today (cd 17), I guess we will bd cd 18 and 19.... so I guess I'm covering my bases no matter what...

I'm just hoping I don't have some type of hormone issue thats making the opk positive on the different days

Its possible your body tried to O but didnlt. The opk could have been positive when your body tried to O. This could be your body's second try.

i tested again today..:bfn: so i kno im out this month...woke up with a massive migraine and just not feeling well...ds is sick too :(

Ashley you are not out yet! You are only 10 dpo. That is too soon to call it. I officially move you back in the race! :haha::flower:

Hi,
I'm due to test on Sunday March 6th!
My husband and I have been ttc for 1 year. I have PCOS and he has abnormal morphology but everything else is normal. Today is 3DPO so Sunday March 6th will be 14 DPO. I just did my first round of provera, clomid days 3-7 and a trigger shot of ovidrel Friday the 18th. I think, according to my bbt and fertility friend, that I ovulated on Sunday. I'm excited b/c I wasn't ovulating at all before! I know I can't test before the 6th b/c of the ovidrel, the test could come up w/ a false positive. I do have some mild cramping and a little bit of creamy cm, which I never normally get. It could be from the meds though. Praying for BFP for all of us!

Hi,
I'm due to test on Sunday March 6th!
My husband and I have been ttc for 1 year. I have PCOS and he has abnormal morphology but everything else is normal. Today is 3DPO so Sunday March 6th will be 14 DPO. I just did my first round of provera, clomid days 3-7 and a trigger shot of ovidrel Friday the 18th. I think, according to my bbt and fertility friend, that I ovulated on Sunday. I'm excited b/c I wasn't ovulating at all before! I know I can't test before the 6th b/c of the ovidrel, the test could come up w/ a false positive. I do have some mild cramping and a little bit of creamy cm, which I never normally get. It could be from the meds though. Praying for BFP for all of us!

Welcome!
We are testing near the same times. I was told the ovidrel makes testing unreliable so don't refer to that as 100% accurate. what time did you take your shot at? I did mine on Wed. the 16th at like 6pm and felt big cramps Thursday at like 7-8pm. So I think my O date was Thurs., one day after. I took an hpt today and there was still some hcg in my system, though it wasn't glaring. I think it'll be totally gone come 9dpo so maybe you can test before the 8th?

lol Lab....

No I am pretty in-tune with my body per-say...so im thinkin i am out,,just waiting on the :witch: to show up....

Thanks for the welcomes! I took my trigger shot at 7 pm. My temp is up to 98.6 so even if it's from the meds, it's better than not spiking at all which is what used to happen before. I'm going for progesterone b/w tomorrow. I wonder how long after they give me results. I heard that progesterone levels should be over 15 on a medicated cycle. Is that accurate?

I'm due to test 3rd of march I'm approx 7dpo(don't know exactly when I ovulated) only I've already tested lol of course it's bfn but if I don't I can't help wondering all day. I've got some cheapo tests from home and bargain, 99p for 3 or it could get expensive!! I did get some frer today, they were buy one get one free in boots, wont use these for a couple more days.

My boobs are really starting to get me down though, I know being sore is a big symptom but they hurt so much :-( just walking around makes them ache and when I took my bra off to shower earlier they felt so heavy achey, they have never felt like this before. If I accidentally knock them i get shooting pains and it takes a while to go away!

My next a is due the 9th. Last cycle I wasted so many HPT's so I think I'm just going to wait it out and see if AF comes this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->