Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

I wasn't going to symptom spot... and yet everytime I promise myself that I end up obsessing over the smallest thing haha XD

I don't know what it is, but something is telling me this is my month :/ And I'm a bit worried in case I get my hopes up too much and then AF arrives >.< lol

XxX

Hehe, I've got my fingers X'd!!! But I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much just in case. My next couple temps will really tell I think :)

XxX

Hi Kae! I really hope it's your month girl!
I am on my fourth day of shots, tomorrow is the last. Excited to see the scan, hopefully lots of large blossoming follies!

What a surprise that wasn't :( just tested and bfn. That's put a downer on my whole weekend lol... Stupid poas obsession >.<

XxX

When I look at the test from a distance it looks like 2 lines. But only stupidly faint. And it doesn't show up on a picture >.< Doh, I'm just going to torture myself all day now! Specially with work in a few hours and all the heavy lifting :(

XxX

Kae, dont give up hope yet, you know its really early for getting a BFP and that chart of yours is looking super right now. Keeping everything crossed for you x x

Thanks Spence :) been feeling so sick all morning, but Duno if it's in my head >.< lol

DH has cheered me up today :) got a big bunch of roses and were going to go somewhere for lunch if we ever decide where haha.

XxX

It's too early Em, don't test yet! I know its hard as a fellow poas aholic! :)

asfm, I feel stuff happening in my ovaries...kinda strange! Scan Wednesday AM. They had nothing but one appointment available so I have to get a substitute for the morning but be back before lunch time starts. Busy is my middle name :)

Ann what injectibles are you doing this cycle??

And yes Kae way to early to test hun...give it a couple more days. FX

I'm doing 50 iu of follistim daily for five days, though after some pen issues the nurse told me to do one more day. They will probably want me to do the hcg trigger for O too, though I don't know if I should do it. I know I O naturally, just can't normally pinpoint it except for opks.

Emma, Could be implantation dip as your day 10. Just wait and see what next few days bring you. You havent gone below the coverline, so still looking good.

Thanks girls :)

I actually thought the dip at 7dpo was more likely implantation though haha. Never thought it could be it now. I'm due AF between today and Thursday. Anything after that I class as late. But I will keep that in mind!!! Lol

XxX

God, crying like a baby here >.<

Who said watching one born every minute was a good idea tonight?? Lol. I'm not normally this bad haha. Ah well.

On another note I am sooooo fed up of needing to pee lol. It's about the only thing that's keeping my pma up though. I never normally pee more than twice a day lol.

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->