Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Feeling blah today too. Had a moment of nausea this morning in the car. Hot flash and nausea. DH was freezing. I opened the windows all the way and stripped down to a tshirt. 30 degrees lol sign? Fx'd!

Now i have to take my LO to doctor tomorrow. We think he has pink eye. he has pus and drainage coming out of his left eye

hi ladies. I had a an almost positive opk cd 14, definite positive opk cd17, and definite positive opk 22 (today). SO immediately I started looking up PCOS symptoms and I have none of them. (I have regular cycles, not overweight, no acne, no hair growth...)

This is my 2nd month ttc after MMC in December. My AF came 30 days after D&C and next period came after 30 days from that one.... I am hoping something isn't wrong... Has anyone had this happen?

GL 1baby...i never had that before. but :dust:

shey~ i hope he gets better.

lab~how u doing?

Check my journal for hpt pics. It's bad quality- my cell phone but you can form your own opinion!

I'm testing on the 7th!!! I'm really confused right now too. I've been having some symptoms that could be pms also, but it seems early to me. AF came on the 7th of Feb and my cycles r 28-32 days apart usually. My areolas have been really sore for the past couple of days, migraines, lethargy, lower tummy pains, and extreme hunger. I've probably even left out some. I'm taking an antibiotic right now, so I'm sure some of these symptoms could be from that. OH and I tried once right after AF left and then again from the 23rd- yesterday. So, what do u ladies think? Probably just hormones? Baby dust to all my ladies here!

Isn't it just downright mean that mother nature gives us the same symptoms for pms and bfps? Fx'd this is it for you!

Lab- I definitely see you're 2nd line in your journal!!!! Good luck tomorrow! Let us know how your blood test turns out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->