Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

GL Sherry, I am already out the :witch: got me, so I am rollin onto next month...

Feelin` a bit crappy atm with this cold :cry:

GL Sherry, I am already out the :witch: got me, so I am rollin onto next month...

Feelin` a bit crappy atm with this cold :cry:
Aw, sorry to hear! Keeping fingers crossed for you...a BFN next month for sure!

And I hope you feel better!

I'm here...trying to not think about ttc til my period comes and I have to decide what to do this cycle. How are you Ash?

I am alright, still fighting this cold.
Dreary rainy day here today...Doing laundry and of course I need to go grocery shopping and it's so nasty outside ughhh... :rain:

and trying to get my DS potty trained...it's driving me .....](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)

Ugh, potty training! GL! lol
I feel the same way...it is nasty outside and I have a stack of coupons calling my name over to the grocery store. About to shower and start heading over to my mom's house. She made some of my fave meal for me to take for lunch for the next few days. Yay for free homemade food.

Here is my update:
SO, after much thinking and headaches, we decided to get a second opinion on this with a doctor that is about an hour away but has great ivf success rates and low costs. We were not thinking about ivf but knowing there are high success rates with live babies we felt better about the lower cost. OH had to do something for his side work and ended up not being able to make it but my friend who is wonderful about supporting us and has a great ability for asking questions and getting to business came along. The doctor did an ultrasound and physical. I have 29 antrofollicles resting. I have one awesome ovary that holds most of them, the other is not as great, but still good. He read my pathology report and operative report from the dec. lap and gave me some interesting information. I showed some focal adhesions on one of my tubes and fine adhesions on the other. These have all been removed but they come back very easy or don't come back at all, he can't tell me what's happened in my body. He does think it means I may have some adhesions or scar tissue preventing the eggs from reaching the fallopian tube. Even if there is a little, it can prevent the egg from getting in. So regardless of meds, it doesn't matter how many I produce because they may not make it in. If they do, he is worried that once sperm meets egg and connect the embryo with growing cells may get stuck somewhere and create an ectopic pregnancy. He does say I have beautiful ovaries (yay) and it looks like great eggs. The ectopic pregnancy is just a chance thing...We could do iui but it would not bypass the issues we have, just create more eggs and get sperm closer. But if an egg does not come down, there is zero chance. If it was him, he would be saving for an ivf while trying naturally. I think that's what we will do. I feel SO MUCH BETTER though. I am mad this was not brought up (the tubal thing) and he thinks I have a pelvic condition of endo which would make iui's senseless. Matt and I agree that we will sit back and enjoy trying naturally until we can do ivf. Because I am 29 and have these great ovaries I should be in the higher pregnancy rate for ivf (closer to 80%). I feel more hopeful and hey, maybe it will happen naturally, if not...hope for ivf twins???

Am I crazy or what? Mood swings galore here at my house. Currently happy

Good news labmommy! Hope you get that BFP soon

I'm testing on March 24!! My chart is making me crazy this cycle. I'm not sure if I ovulated or if I'm still waiting! It's cd19...come on already!! First cycle on clomid, so I'm wondering if it is delaying it for some reason. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->