Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Good luck, everybody!!!! The :witch: is due on the 23rd, but I may wait till the 30th to test, because I just can't take another :bfn:

Hi there! Was hoping I could hop aboard :) Mom of a 2 year old (took over a year to conceive her) and now at the 1 year mark ttc again. Positive OPT's from the 6th-8th, now I wait...the worst part :/ Third Clomid cycle to regulate O...starting to lose hope.

Hi there! Was hoping I could hop aboard :) Mom of a 2 year old (took over a year to conceive her) and now at the 1 year mark ttc again. Positive OPT's from the 6th-8th, now I wait...the worst part :/ Third Clomid cycle to regulate O...starting to lose hope.

As mrsine said...hold on! There are many ladies on bnb that got their BFP with clomid. It doesn't work for everyone but it does work. What are you cycles like without clomid?

BTW, your daughter is adorable!!

Good luck, everybody!!!! The :witch: is due on the 23rd, but I may wait till the 30th to test, because I just can't take another :bfn:

Wow ! That is some real strength if you can hold on that long! I know how you feel though. It is heartbreaking. Best of luck to you.:hugs:

I'm testing on March 24!! My chart is making me crazy this cycle. I'm not sure if I ovulated or if I'm still waiting! It's cd19...come on already!! First cycle on clomid, so I'm wondering if it is delaying it for some reason. :shrug:

Clomid did delay my O. I was being monitored while on clomid and it pushed O off about a week and a half from what the docs wanted. CD 24 I believe was when I finally O'd. :growlmad: I hope you get your positive opk soon. Use some preseed to help with the little cm clomid causes.:hugs:

Wouldn't it just! I had a tiny smudge of dark red this morning, surely too early for implantation and def early for AF?!

I'm testing on March 24!! My chart is making me crazy this cycle. I'm not sure if I ovulated or if I'm still waiting! It's cd19...come on already!! First cycle on clomid, so I'm wondering if it is delaying it for some reason. :shrug:

Clomid did delay my O. I was being monitored while on clomid and it pushed O off about a week and a half from what the docs wanted. CD 24 I believe was when I finally O'd. :growlmad: I hope you get your positive opk soon. Use some preseed to help with the little cm clomid causes.:hugs:

Labmommy, cute dog! I have a black lab. So clomid really made you o that late, huh?! Wow. This is my first cycle on clomid, and I noticed that I got my +opk late, but the temps didn't really support ovulation. I'm not sure if the clomid is messing with my temps, and I really did o when the opk said I did, or if I didn't o yet. I gave up the temping, because it was stressing me out, and we kept bd'ing every other day just in case. We bd'ed last night (cd21) and I was like we're done! But you said you o'ed cd24?! Maybe we should keep bd'ing... yikes.

gl mumma!!! :)

Ann~ guess we have lost all our other ladies that used to be here on this thread with us :cry:

Thanks Firedancer! Congrats on Abigail Paige! What a beauty. :)

Ashley~ I think Emma is taking a break. She posted on FB that she is down with the flu :( Not sure about Shey though...Shey..where are you??

Wouldn't it just! I had a tiny smudge of dark red this morning, surely too early for implantation and def early for AF?!

Could you maybe have O'd earlier and so it would be implantation? Hmm...

Labmommy, cute dog! I have a black lab. So clomid really made you o that late, huh?! Wow. This is my first cycle on clomid, and I noticed that I got my +opk late, but the temps didn't really support ovulation. I'm not sure if the clomid is messing with my temps, and I really did o when the opk said I did, or if I didn't o yet. I gave up the temping, because it was stressing me out, and we kept bd'ing every other day just in case. We bd'ed last night (cd21) and I was like we're done! But you said you o'ed cd24?! Maybe we should keep bd'ing... yikes.[/QUOTE]

Maybe I would keep bd'ing if it were me...That's my schedule this cycle..ever other day beginning today! Fertilityfriend does say that any meds can mess with your temps. I was on injectables last cycle and it could never pinpoint a real date for O. Keep up your bd'ing! It can't hurt!

I really did think it was wednesday (https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulations-tests/557051-todays-ov-test-pic.html) ahh I have no idea lol

Labmommy: My cycles without Clomid are all over the place. I had two periods in 2010 and got on Clomid right before Xmas. This is cycle 3 and I have 1 more to try before the ob wants to investigate further :/ Thanks for the compliments on my little dd. She's a sweetie pie!

On Friday morning I had a bit of blood on the toilet paper. I've never had any bleeding between periods so it was strange. It would've been roughly 3-5 days post ov.

Thanks for all the pep talks ladies, hard not to feel frustrated tho. Hope you all get your +'s soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->