Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Hey there ladies! Finally back here on the TWW board! I'll be testing March 26, but really who I am kidding... I'm a POAS addict... :haha: Probably be able to restrain myself until, oh Saturday or so before I break out the cheapie stockpile and have a go at them!

Good luck and baby dust to everyone!

Do a lot of you ladies check your cp? I checked mine today and it's extremely low...that's an understatement....it's practically right on the inside of vag. I just started checking cp so I'm not sure if it's always gone low before af. Confused!

Kae's name is Emma.
I don't check my cp either. I noticed it when I used prog. Suppos. But it was always high ad soft. I don't get it! Lol
Welcome fellow poas aholics!

Just catching the end of the thread, but I am DEF. a POAS addict now. After ordering MANY online, I will probably be ordering many more if I dont get my :bfp: but I'm hoping of getting one!

Wouldn't it just! I had a tiny smudge of dark red this morning, surely too early for implantation and def early for AF?!

I've had the same thing, but it was with cramping and what not. I thought it was prep for O, but not sure just yet. No temp spike yet.

I know I've already o'd coz of pos opks. I don't temp or check cp. Had a lot of ewcm last night though, can you get that after ov? So confusing.

I know I've already o'd coz of pos opks. I don't temp or check cp. Had a lot of ewcm last night though, can you get that after ov? So confusing.

I believe so. I heard from my dr. that you can have it for as long as 2 days after, simply because your body produced A LOT and its just slowing down but if you have an abundent amount, it may feel like there is still a lot down there. <3 GL and :dust: :hugs::hugs:

Hey girls,

Not 100% sure when I o'd so I could be 8-10dpo right now (had +opk 3 days in a row). The last few days I've had a hard time getting up, just exhausted. Also, nausea yesterday and today...is it too early to be feeling symptoms if I were preg? I don't remember much with my first since I had given up charting etc when it happened outta the blue.

Hey girls,

Not 100% sure when I o'd so I could be 8-10dpo right now (had +opk 3 days in a row). The last few days I've had a hard time getting up, just exhausted. Also, nausea yesterday and today...is it too early to be feeling symptoms if I were preg? I don't remember much with my first since I had given up charting etc when it happened outta the blue.

My best friend knew she was pregnant a day after. The symptoms hit her the next day. And sure enough she was pregnant. I'm sorry to report that she had a still born at 36 weeks. :cry::angel: We miss him so much.

But all women are different! You never know unless you get that :bfp: !!

I'm about 7/8dpo, ive felt poorly today, swooshy tummy and dizzyness. Slept alot and had strange poking feelings near my belly button. I thought it would be too early as well :/

also having acid reflux and heartburn after eating? would it be too early for that?

also having acid reflux and heartburn after eating? would it be too early for that?

All sounds about right. And no, thats not too early. I'm having it right now. I get it sometimes around ovulation as well. So maybe you ovulated and your body is very sensitive to hormones and is trying to tell you its kickstarting for a baby!!! :dust:

ive had pos opk already from last tues-thursday.
and then had ewcm this tuesday :shrug:
and i keep just having wet panties,and sometimes creamy cm :shrug:

ive had pos opk already from last tues-thursday.
and then had ewcm this tuesday :shrug:
and i keep just having wet panties,and sometimes creamy cm :shrug:

my CM is always thrown off by baby juice coming out the next day. So you never know. I just realized my OPKs were off due to the ones I was taking wer not as accurate. :[

Attachments

• 3-16.jpg
    3-16.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 2

I always feel like I have ewcm because DH and I have :sex: at night. So when I wake up, it starts coming out. Did you recently have :sex: ??

And I was just saying OPKS can be off because of the distribuitor or something. I was using Answer OPKS, and it said it was positive, but it really was negative.

no when i noticed it on tues we had not had sex. so i know it was not :spermy:

i used the FRER ones, and tested positive for 3 days. and then just randomly took another opk sunday and it was def. negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->