Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Hiya girls!!! Just got back from the Doctor's, and because my last period was strange he decided to go from my January period until my scan... which for now puts me at 9 weeks and 3 days!! (due 8th October) What made him do that really was asking me about if my boobs have changed at all. When I said to him that they have been quite painful for about 2 or 3 weeks... that was when he said that I must have concieved at least 2 weeks before that. So I don't know. I think I may come out at the (supposedly 12 week) scan as being about 7 or 8 weeks maybe? I honestly don't know lol.

And about the discharge... He didn't really comfort me lol. He said that any kind of brownish discharge in early pregnancy isn't brilliant, but nothing to really worry about unless it's fresh blood or clots. If I get any fresh blood or clots then I have to ring the docs up right away and he'll book me in for an emergency scan So feeling better on the whole.

I can't hear back from the Midwife until Wednesday because she's away somewhere, so I won't be able to let the Doc know about what Hospital I want until then. I want a water birth so I need to wait and see which hospital near us does it.

Feeling much better about this for now though :) :cloud9:

XxX

Wow wouldnt it be amazing if you were already 9 weeks though. The worst case scenario about that is your not when you have your scan and then you can have another one. Just try not to worry about the spotting llike he said. i know easier said than done but stressing doesnt help, you just end up wearing yourself out and that little bean in there needs you to have lots of energy :hugs:

I am currently 1DPO and im going to try and ignore everything this month and hope for the best. Other than that it was my little angels birthday today and we have had a wonderful day together. She just loved all her presents, so im 1 happy mummy tonight x

I'd be completely ECSTATIC if I really WAS 9 weeks now lol. But having 2 scans close together would be cool too :p I'm pretty sure I'm not that far ahead tbh.

I'm feeling a bit better about the discharge now. It's not major. It's hardly anything at all really. It's not even when I wipe. I only see it when I check CM. I think I just panicked XD This is the first time ever I've been trhough this, and I just really want it to go smoothly :) I'm gona try and find my PMA for the next few weeks or so :) And then when I can see my baby's heartbeat I will be able to chill properly haha :)

XxX

Kaede glad ur appt went well! Wow 9 weeks already!!!! GL at ur scan :)

Hey Ashley I am still here with you!! LOL. Just been a busy few days. I really hope you did OV and caught the eggy!!

Kae that is so awesome!! I have FX you are 9 weeks!!

I go for my HSG tomorrow and I must admit I am seriously nervous for some reason...everyone keeps telling me its a super easy test but I guess its the results I am worried about...UGH.

Ashley - I hope yuo caught that eggy chick! I think you pretty much got it covered this cycle!

Reeds - Don't worry, I'm sure it will all be fine :) god luck for tomorrow babe.

XxX

Ashley you still seem to have reeds, me and kaede stopping by regularly for visits. Hopefully you have caught your little golden egg this month.

Reeds im sure your test will be good and the results everything they should be.

:lol: thanks ladies, DH and I didn't :sex: last night b/c he has been an ass the past few days so w/e...but still I am getting a pos. OPK...I guess they are pieces of sheit and I wasted my money...I haven't had an EWCM today...had some yesterday still....GL reeds at ur appt!

I'm a 3/23 tester, too--been lurking in this thread :) I'll prolly test a couple days sooner, but I am going to try and hold out as much as I can. I went nuts with the ICs last month, but this month I only have 3 Facts Plus and I am going to wait until at least 13DPO to bust them out LOL
This is my first month charting-based on my OPK, I'm thinking I may have o'ed yesterday? Opinions? Or do I need to wait and see a couple more temps first?

Hi!! I have been stalking too!!

Looks like I am supposed to test on the 25th..FF just gave me a cross hair that i O'd on Saturday! I have fingers and toes crossed for everyone to see BFP!

Can I join yall to? I am due for AF on the 22nd...so will be testing on the 23rd if she doesn't make a visit!

Luvn sure!! Welcome lots of :dust:

I guess we all will be starting to symptom spot here soon huh? :lol:

Yep, symptom spotting is in our immediate future! I hate that part! It seems that for the last few months I'm always "convinced" that I am pregnant and that the test is wrong...silly. This is my first month using OPKs and I think I might have the hang of them now. I finally realized (shouldn't been sooner, I know) that keeping the old tests to compare the increase in the darkness of the line is really the most helpful. So, line has been getting darker every day for the last few days...not quite same darkness as control yet as of yesterday (I can only test 1x per day because I am at work during the morning/afternoon), so I will see when I get home. I am on cd 21 with average 35 cycles. My chart says O on Wed (tomorrow), so we BD on cd 18 and 19 and missed yesterday :(, so try again today! FX for all!

Dont worry too much about missing yesterday violet as they say you are at your optimum :sex: every other day. So still a really good chance x

Welcome to all the other ladies and we hope your stay is a short one :hugs:

me too! i will not test until the 23rd.....yea right!

my AF is due on the 19th,cant come quick enough! fingers crossed for all of use getting :bfp: xx :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->