• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Haha, trying to be optimistic! Although I really feel like AF is coming :/ lol

XxX

Thanks Ann :) still waiting. I can't bring myself to test :/ Im going to wait this one out I think. I'm fed up of wasting money on tests only for AF to turn up the next day lol xx

Thanks Ann :) still waiting. I can't bring myself to test :/ Im going to wait this one out I think. I'm fed up of wasting money on tests only for AF to turn up the next day lol xx

yea good thinking.. but I'm still hoping for you!!! Wishing you luck and :dust:

Thanks Hun, I would be over the moon on cloud 3 million if I did get a bfp haha, but just gona wait it out :) xx

I wish I had some interesting family heritage lol. Just plain old boring White English here! It would be awesome to have some kind of other race mixed in! Other countries have much interesting history and culture than England! >.< haha xx

I wish I had some interesting family heritage lol. Just plain old boring White English here! It would be awesome to have some kind of other race mixed in! Other countries have much interesting history and culture than England! >.< haha xx

my white side makes me a mutt. Lol. I'm German, Cherokee, English, Irish.. The list goes on. There's So many different races in the US that not everyone here is just one race. I mean my husband is, but most people I know aren't full anything. Lol. Just the way America is I guess. =P

i have alot of stuff in me too, but perez i just asked coz i thought he looked spanish.

my dh is from costa rica ;)

Ok, think I'm out. Just went to the loo and checked cm and there was a tiny bit of pink in the cm. In my experience that has never yet been followed by a bfp >.< lol

Oh well, I'm starting temping and using OPKs again this month, so FX'd that that works! I might also call into Boots pharmacy or superdrug and see about getting some Preseed or a similar own brand one (depends which is cheaper/bigger lol). Anybody tried Preseed?

And no, I suppose you're right about Americans lol. There are mostly inter-raced people. I guess it's only the mexicans and native Americans who can claim to be full blooded (without trying to sound like I'm in Harry Potter lol) in any way. Still, what I meant was, coming from a country that has an extremely long history, it would be cool to be able to say "I'm half Cherokee" or something XD and I find (in my experience) that alot of my friends who are from inter-racial parents are prettier than me! Lol, so maybe I'm just jealous that my friends are stunning and I'm the fat friend lmao XD

XxX

Ash-- Oooh I see. :] yay for spanish decent! :p

Kae- Yea, I see what you mean. :p And I felt like the fat friend all my life love.. And I'm mixed. So youre not alone in that boat. :hugs: And I'm sorry you might be out this month. I've heard very good things about preseed though. <3 Hope that is your miracle cure!

Thanks girls :) temp has hit rock bottom today, soni really think im out haha. Ah well, gona get a couple more hours sleep before work! Haha. Night night xxx

Well, rigt on que the witch arrived today.Temp drop this morning and BAM the evilness hits hard haha. Ah well, I'm thinking about trying out Soy Isoflavones either this cycle if I can get some in time or next cycle if not. Apparently you take them on clomid days like 1-5, 2-6, 3-7 etc and it helps bring on ovulation. What do you girls think about it?

I tried talking to my aunty about it, but she just went absolutely ape shite at me about it and started screaming about how clomid can cause ovarian cancer o_O... ok, first of all I didn't know that... and second, if it causes those kind of side effects, why do doctors prescribe it?! Or is she being a bt paranoid? She also then went on to tell me that we dtd too much (We usually do it about once every other day or every 2 days, and then if I'm doing OPKS and get a + we do it maybe 3 days in a row. She reckons we need to save it all up and only dtd around when I'm ovulating. But I always understood that if you "saved it up" then there's more chance of there being lots of dead spermies?

I was sooooo close to saying something, but stopped myself. Don't get me wrong, I love my aunty, but she has a habit of bringing up my miscarriage and then telling ME I think about it too much :/ And the more SHE brings it up, the more I DO think about it (obviously). But if I was to say anything she'd just say "well I never brought it up". We were sat in our equivalent to Walmart having a cooked breakfast the other day, and she randomly says "Everything I ever predicted for my life came true." Then she racked off a list about how if she had a child she'd want him to be in school before she got pregnant again, which happened as my little cousin is in his first year of school. So I jokingly said "well, why don't you make some predictions for me and maybe it'll bring us some luck!" and she started saying "You just think about the miscarriage too much. You'll never get pregnant when you stress yourself about it all the time" I was just sat like... but I wasn't stressed abotut it til now o_O So frustrating! Because no matter what I say I end up being told I'm stressing myself out about it all the time (which of course now I have started to because my nan and my aunty keep bringing it up!!!!!! >.< lol)

Anyway, back to the Soy thing... opinions welcome :) lol

XxX

Well, rigt on que the witch arrived today.Temp drop this morning and BAM the evilness hits hard haha. Ah well, I'm thinking about trying out Soy Isoflavones either this cycle if I can get some in time or next cycle if not. Apparently you take them on clomid days like 1-5, 2-6, 3-7 etc and it helps bring on ovulation. What do you girls think about it?

I tried talking to my aunty about it, but she just went absolutely ape shite at me about it and started screaming about how clomid can cause ovarian cancer o_O... ok, first of all I didn't know that... and second, if it causes those kind of side effects, why do doctors prescribe it?! Or is she being a bt paranoid? She also then went on to tell me that we dtd too much (We usually do it about once every other day or every 2 days, and then if I'm doing OPKS and get a + we do it maybe 3 days in a row. She reckons we need to save it all up and only dtd around when I'm ovulating. But I always understood that if you "saved it up" then there's more chance of there being lots of dead spermies?

I was sooooo close to saying something, but stopped myself. Don't get me wrong, I love my aunty, but she has a habit of bringing up my miscarriage and then telling ME I think about it too much :/ And the more SHE brings it up, the more I DO think about it (obviously). But if I was to say anything she'd just say "well I never brought it up". We were sat in our equivalent to Walmart having a cooked breakfast the other day, and she randomly says "Everything I ever predicted for my life came true." Then she racked off a list about how if she had a child she'd want him to be in school before she got pregnant again, which happened as my little cousin is in his first year of school. So I jokingly said "well, why don't you make some predictions for me and maybe it'll bring us some luck!" and she started saying "You just think about the miscarriage too much. You'll never get pregnant when you stress yourself about it all the time" I was just sat like... but I wasn't stressed abotut it til now o_O So frustrating! Because no matter what I say I end up being told I'm stressing myself out about it all the time (which of course now I have started to because my nan and my aunty keep bringing it up!!!!!! >.< lol)

Anyway, back to the Soy thing... opinions welcome :) lol

XxX

Sorry to hear Kae! :[ You'll catch that eggie in no time! I've always liked soy. The very vanilla soy milk is VERY tastey, and a few other soy products as well are. :] I have not done any research on them, but I'm sure it would be good to try! :] the bad thing is the :coffee:ing. :[

About the :sex: I hear that if you "save up" that it decreases sperm mobilty because they are backed up or something to that extent. So DH and I dtd about everyday.. sometimes twice a day. And we always changed it up. Try not to let it get boring and have fun with it. They have sperm tests to check sperm count over the counter in the US, not sure if you can get it over there, but its worth checking into. Maybe just try every other day around the same time just in case of lower sperm count. <3

I understand your nan and auntie worrying, but hey, you know what hasnt worked for you. There is NO harm in trying other things to expand your family. Just because something worked for ONE woman, does not mean it will work for another. <3 GL keep us updated!:hugs:

So sorry to hear Emma. I do hope our bodies get moving on this quickly enough!

Love preseed. Been using it for almost a year!

100 % polish here. So is oh. First generation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->