• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Awww, looks fab! Congrats again Hun ^^

I got my soy today, but got to wait til my next cycle to use it >.< so going to get some preseed for next cycle too after payday :) I'm excited to try it out! Haha

XxX

Thanks Hun, I'll keep you all updated :) I'm reeeal looking forward to trying something different! And fingers crossed it works :)

XxX

Oh my god I'm such a douche >.< I ordered those opk's but didn't check the postal address for the order. Now it's set to go to my old house and I have absolutely NOOOO idea how to change it!!! Panic!!! I've sent the seller a message asking if they can change it, but they're in Hong Kong and I have no way of even knowing when they're going to get the message or if they even speak english!!!

Is there anybody more experience in using ebay who can help before this gets sent out to the wrong house?

XxX

Oh my god I'm such a douche >.< I ordered those opk's but didn't check the postal address for the order. Now it's set to go to my old house and I have absolutely NOOOO idea how to change it!!! Panic!!! I've sent the seller a message asking if they can change it, but they're in Hong Kong and I have no way of even knowing when they're going to get the message or if they even speak english!!!

Is there anybody more experience in using ebay who can help before this gets sent out to the wrong house?

XxX

write to ebay. they should be able to fix it in the system

Thanks Hun, I'll have to do that tomorrow -.- can't believe how dumb I am not to have checked lol

Ah well, will just have to go and knock on my old house's door if it gets sent out won't I!!! Haha

XxX

Thanks Hun, I'll have to do that tomorrow -.- can't believe how dumb I am not to have checked lol

Ah well, will just have to go and knock on my old house's door if it gets sent out won't I!!! Haha

XxX

Maybe?! lol. My brother in law had something sent, and they sent it back. When he realized something was wrong, he emailed Ebay immediately and they cleared it up. Just make sure you have the peoples sn and when you ordered it/reciept. They should be able to track it and resend it to the correct place :]

Doh! Woke up this morning to a message saying that the package has been sent. I guess I will have to go knocking at my old house later -.- god I hope the people in threre don't try to cause trouble like they did last time a letter was sent there by mistake!

XxX

Well, got my first +opk yesterday and again today so I raped DH as soon as he got through the door last night haha. And will be doing so again tonight! He'll be thinking all his bdays have come at once XD

How's everyone doing? :)

XxX

hope u caught it Kae!

Doing ok here, still taking it day by day as everyday is different for me. with my sickness :(

Hey Emma,
looks like we are close! I got my first positive opk on Monday, so we have a day in between. We bd'd on Saturday and Monday. Hoping hubby finishes up his jobs and his back feels ok so we can bd today too.
Good luck!

Thanks Ash, hope the sickness stops soon chickpea.

Ooo, maybe we'll both get our bfp this month Ann! Haha, my temp doesn't seem to be rising considering I've had 2 days of +opk... This is an early ov month for me though, normally not for another week or so. But FXd for us both! :D xxx

GOOD LUCK YOU TWO!! hope you catch those little eggies! =]

Gahhh, feeling quite upset right now :( I really wanted to dtd tonight, and I've been looking forward to it all day. But DH says he doesn't want to tonight... I mean wtf?! He spends all month complaining we don't do it enough, and then when I do want to he says 3 nights in a row is too much! I can't bloody win -.-

Well, hopefully missing out 1 night won't hurt our chances........ :(

XxX

perez how u feeling?

definitely having ups and downs. Nausea has cleared for the most part, but the horrendous gas makes me wanna hurl. =[ But doing genetic testing this week and ultrasound test on June 7Th. Very blessed to see my baby as much as I have. <3 Going to try to video and I'll put on YouTube and put the link up so you guys can see! How about u Ashley??

And Kae- no worries. The egg normall comes out 12-24 hrs after the first +. If your body is still surging, it will stay positive but you've ovd aready. It shouldn't be an issue, but if it is, tell him next time he had no choice! =P

yay! 3 dpo today, according to ff. Kae I'm with you...daily on the week of O is too much for my oh. I don't get it???:shrug:

Why isn't my temp rising?!?! :/

I've had like 4 days of +opk, but no temp rise... I hope it's not a pretend ov lol, you know where your body gears up but doesn't quite make it. I only have like 4 OPKs left seeing as that package is being sent out wrong. And if I order another it'll not come in time. Grrr >.< why is everything so frustrating and complicated?! Lol

(sorry for the rantings of a crazy woman here, I've had kind of a stressful week at work. I'm having trouble with one of my coworkers not being very friendly :/)

I hope you caught that eggy Ann! FX'd for a lucky month for you! XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"