• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Kae, do you have a store that carries ov tests? I know in the US, we have a few drug stores that carry them. Buy a few more. I bought 80 from early pregnancy test dot com.very cheap and came fast! You might try that? They have hcg tests too.. Less than a dollar a piece. Prices go down depending on how many you get! I'd try that next! <3

I think maybe I will ov tomorrow... My opk seemed darker than the others have been. But the ov tests in the chemists here are really really expensive. If I run out and don't get confirmed ov well stick to the every other day routine :)

XxX

I had a temp rise this morning, so I think I ovulated yesterday, but I guess I'll have to wait and see if it's sustained before I get excited lol.

If this isn't the month then I'm sueing.... Somebody! Haven't decided who yet lol. Perfectly timed baby dancing, even if we did miss out last night. We'll be dtd again tonight, so hopefully that will cover out bases! Lmao

How is everyone today? Ann, any symptoms yet? :)

XxX

well FF confirmed OV this morning :) FX'd this is the month haha :)

And thanks Ash :D How is bubs getting on?

KPeres - you too! How are you getting on? )

XxX

Yay! Woohoo! I love seeing that red line pop up with confirmed O!

Yay! Congrats! You better post that :bfp: both of you!

I'm good. Just very tired/dizzy. And im gonna start eating activia since pregnancy slows stuff down. Lol. Other than an occasional headache and gas pressure, it's been good. You'll be telling us about your bean soon I bet! <3<3<3

ive been ok, still vomiting and nausea. :(
and a non-stop headache. i just wish i would feel better already :cry:

ive been ok, still vomiting and nausea. :(
and a non-stop headache. i just wish i would feel better already :cry:

Haha, I hope your right kperez! I'm glad you're doing well, and yes! I hear that constipation is a big problem during pregnancy haha. My aunty had it bad to start with. Don't think it's so bad now. But she only has a couple weeks left :)

And I hope you start to feel better real soon Ash! That can't be nice for you :( I'm sure you'll feel much better soon though :)

XxX

Ohhh, so pleased! I just been to slimming world and I've lost another 3lb this week :D Well impressed with that! It brings me up to 38lb lost in total :D

XxX

Wow! That is a huge loss for you Emma! Congrats!

Ash~ sucks you feel that bad. I hate continuing headaches. I can't imagine how hard it has to be when you can't take anything you want for it.

Thanks Ann ^^

And yeah, headaches are the worst! I hope it goes away soon Ash!

XxX

Ash hope you feeling better

Labmommy how are you doing?

Emma congrats on the weight loss

asfm Im waiting to test

I'm doing well...I have some unusual things happening in my 2ww. Lots of cm, hard nipples for most parts of day, achy boobs. Not usually things that happen. Hmmm

Oooh, I really hope they are good signs for you Ann!!! FX'd for you!

I've got to take a sperm sample to the hospital this morning. So maybe well find some answers there! And DH has got to book another day off at work for some bloods to be done just to check everything is fine. So hopefully we might finally get some sense out of the doctors!

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"