• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Oooh good luck labmommy!

Kae- im sure they can make some sense of the situation. Maybe he's got a low count, and every other day is bad for yall. Hope you get answers soon. They should do a blood test for a little hcg. ;)

I have a feeling they'll be asking for another sample -.- I got to the lab and the lab guy had gone home. So by time it got to him I have a feeling it will have been too late >.<

Ah well haha, had fun trying to get the sample this morning lmao :p

XxX

Feeling like I'm out this month :/ got like absolutely no symptoms and my temps are weird... I like pretty much never get level temps and this mornings was exactly the same as yesterday's... So generally not feeling confident lol.

How are you getting on Ann? :)

XxX

I'm doing alright. Tested this morning just in case because we are attending a party today. BFN of course.

12dpo is still fairly early though :) I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

XxX

BFN this morning at 9dpo... I know it's still fairly early, but I'm not feeling to good about this cycle :/ I just don't know why it won't happen. We had perfect timing this cycle! and still nothing. There HAS to be a problem somewhere but just can't figure out what it is... roll on the results from DH's SA!!! :( Today is going to be a bad day lol

XxX

Haha, aww! That's a real cute little bump you got going on there! ^_^

XxX

:hi: to all you lovely ladies

Congratulations to Ash :hugs:

How is everyone else?? Sorry dont get time to come on right now, James is keeping me busy and im starting to get broody, so definately avoiding pregnancy things :haha:

Love to you all x x

Well, my aunty flo rudely turned up for her monthly visit at 3am this morning, so there's me out... AGAIN :( going to try Soy Isoflavones this cycle and we're waiting on DH's SA results.

Soooo worried in case they come back low or irregular in some way. I honestly don't think he'd forgive himself if he thought it was his fault, as much as I've said it doesn't matter what the results say. I guess we'll just have to wait and see >.<

XxX

If they are low or irregular, they will give you pointers on how to conceive faster especially if you tell them that youve been trying. <3<3 Hope you get some answers!

Yes! Thanks Ash. I am at a crossroads though now...I have enough for a single cycle IVF, but am leaning towards a risk share plan of 3 cycles. It's double the cost but has a 80% refund if I don't walk out with a live baby. So...that's what I'm 55% saved for...Not sure what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->