Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Wow our little thread here really picked up today!! Welcome all the newbies and here is to hoping we get BFP this month!!!:)

Well my HSG went great...more cramping than I thought and passing alot of "gunk" but on the bright note he said both tubes "ARE OPEN AND LOOKS GOOD"!! WOOOOHHHOOOO
My left tube is slightly shorter than the other but he doesn't think that should be a prblem. So now I guess its just trying to figure out why the little beans aren't sticking...I have had 2 chemicals so I was pretty sure they were open.

Girls you mind if I ask what all kinds of vitamins and stuff you take..I really think my problem could be that my lining doesn't get thick enough...look at me self diagnoising myself!!

Hi all, I was due to test on the 23rd of March, since I was supposed to ovulate anywhere between sat-mon but have not ovulated yet. I had an anovulatory cycle in January but did ovulate in February. Have you ladies had irregular ovulating patterns? Up until January, I had been ovulating between cd 19-21. Now I am just hoping I am not having another anovulatory cycle this month :(

Sorry corbekr i cant help with this. You could try starting a thread about it as im sure there are some ladies who will have this problem too.

Reeds- Glad everything went well. I only take my pregnancy vitamins with folic acid.

Nice quite day here which makes a change. But boy isnt this 2ww taking forever and im only a few days in, im sure it gets longer every month.

:hugs: to all x

Hey - would you mind if I join you?

I am on CD16 and just starting the lovely 2WW - will be testing 22/03

Baby Dust to everyone

Wow our little thread here really picked up today!! Welcome all the newbies and here is to hoping we get BFP this month!!!:)

Well my HSG went great...more cramping than I thought and passing alot of "gunk" but on the bright note he said both tubes "ARE OPEN AND LOOKS GOOD"!! WOOOOHHHOOOO
My left tube is slightly shorter than the other but he doesn't think that should be a prblem. So now I guess its just trying to figure out why the little beans aren't sticking...I have had 2 chemicals so I was pretty sure they were open.

Girls you mind if I ask what all kinds of vitamins and stuff you take..I really think my problem could be that my lining doesn't get thick enough...look at me self diagnoising myself!!

Clear tubes--good news!
I personally do not take prenatals, since many contain synthetic vitamins, and I prefer natural food-based supps. I take a wellness pack that contains a multivitamin, 2 caroto-E-omegas, 2 b&Cs, and a probiotic. I also take additional B Complex for folic acid, Iron+C, and a calcium-D-mag combo. My doc approved this in place of a prenatal for my last 2 pregnancies...

Welcome flybee! Lots of :dust: to you! Well ladies DH and I have not had :sex: since Saturday so I prob missed it, although when we had :sex: I was getting positive OPK's...so who knows...Im prob out :shrug: didn't do enough :sex: :lol:

Ashley remember his swimmers can live for 5 day...so if you Ov wed/thurs this week there is still a chance!! FX for you!
Spencerbear and Fire thanks for the feed back...I am trying to figure out something to take to help with thickening of my lining think I might go to the health store today and see what they say there...hehe will probably think I am crazy!!

Welcome Fly!!:)

Ashley dont give up hope. It only takes once and :spermy: can survive for a couple of days

Lol they have probably heard things like that loads of time, Reeds.

Yeah we sha'll see it was hard to tell when I was going to O getting all those pos OPK's I just stopped taking them and I had EWCM for like 3-4 days...so idk...I hate the waiting game :dohh:

Thanks Ashley...I am going to start doing the opks today. Do you think the test can make me OV sooner? I got up this morning and my cm has changed but I don't know if its just from the test...mmm

Ashley remember his swimmers can live for 5 day...so if you Ov wed/thurs this week there is still a chance!! FX for you!
Spencerbear and Fire thanks for the feed back...I am trying to figure out something to take to help with thickening of my lining think I might go to the health store today and see what they say there...hehe will probably think I am crazy!!

Have you considered acupuncture?

as everyone else has said ashley, his swimmers can ladt a few days! good luck!!! :dust:

No sure reeds hunni, I am not fam. with that kind of test sorry :(

I just took another OPK and it's still positive, I am pissed because I guess those are shit and I wasted 20.00 on them uhhh! The box doesn't even say the sensitivity and I can't find it anywhere online...i guess it's one that so sensitive that picks up LH everyday :(

Ashley are you using fmu with your opks?? It can take up to 6 hours for the "morning" surge to get out of our system. Hang in there sweetie.

Have you considered acupuncture?

I have thought about but I live in a very small town there is no place here that does it. I am going to see what happens this month and go from there..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->