• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

good luck ann.

Kae~ no the sickness is still hear was hugging the toilet again this morning, and this HEADACHE.WILL.NOT.GO.AWAY. :cry:

Yes good luck to Emma and Ann! <3<3<3

Ash- really?! I'll probably be sick today from saying this though, (just my luck?) but I haven't actually vomited. I've been close in the first few weeks, now its just really bad gas and acid reflux on certain foods. Hope it gets better! You don't have zophran?? It helped with my gag reflex.

i did have zofran but the insurance only covered like 60mg a month,ridiculous.

i did have zofran but the insurance only covered like 60mg a month,ridiculous.

try emetrol. Its a liquid. Its helped me before I was pregnant. Try phenegran maybe? Have you told your dr its still bad?? you might be having a girl.

yeah phenragran makes it worse, so i just stopped taking it all together and just deal with it :(

hey shey, finally someone is here, :lol:
doing alright still exhausted. nauseous here n there....gagging...

u hopin for the :bfp: this month?

Im alright ash. Kinda nautious due to indigestion. Find out what booger is in 4 weeks. Wbu?

Yes Shay! Bfp this month!!!

Hey girls, went AWOL for a bit there! Haha.

Well I am 6dpo... Into yet another 2ww -.- it's getting boring now lol. I want my bfp already!!!

How are you girlies doing? Glad to hear the sickness isn't quite so intense, Ash. I bet that's a relief!!!

Ooooh, are you hoping for team pink or team blue Perez? :D

I can't believe how fast you'd two are getting big fat and pregnant! Haha, the weeks are flying by!

XxX

Hey girls, went AWOL for a bit there! Haha.

Well I am 6dpo... Into yet another 2ww -.- it's getting boring now lol. I want my bfp already!!!

How are you girlies doing? Glad to hear the sickness isn't quite so intense, Ash. I bet that's a relief!!!

Ooooh, are you hoping for team pink or team blue Perez? :D

I can't believe how fast you'd two are getting big fat and pregnant! Haha, the weeks are flying by!

XxX

Haha not so big. I've lost 30 lbs since I got pregnant! I weigh less than i did in highschool! I went to get my nails done, and she asked if i was 14. Im 21... Lol. Def wanting team blue! I have a picture, looks like a tally whacker, but my phone won't let me upload it. =[

And Kae, wish I could just miraculously give you your :bfp: =]

Wow! My aunty lost weight when she was having our Mathew too lol. She fit straight back into her old clothes afterward! Lucky cow!!! Haha

I'm feeling dead scared and nervous right now... I hope AF doesn't come early!!! :( my temp has dipped below the coverline at 7dpo... And that can be a good thing or it can be a bad thing... >.< I reeeeally shouldn't get my hopes up cuz I'll be devastated if the witch turns up on time >.<

XxX

Aww Ash hope you feel better! Im hoping that July is my month for a BFP

Hi girls. I'm so excited for you bumpy ladies!
I am in my last 2ww before ivf. I hope it miraculously works! Lol

Girls!!! I just got my :bfp:!!!

Here is the pic... it's very faint, but I've just drank like a whole bottle of pepsi and it wasn't FMU... obviously lol

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/XxXEmzXxX/private/IMG_0580.jpg

Your turn next Ann!!!!! :D

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"