• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

WOOOHOOOO Kae I am stalking you all over the place. LOL I am so so happy for you!! I can't wait til we can chat about it on FB.

Ahhhh KAE!! Soooo happy you're on board! <3. Keep us updated on how you're feeling!

Thanks ladies :D I feel great ATM, except I keep needing to rush to the loo lol. Wonder when/if the sickness will kick in XD haha

XxX

Thanks ladies :D I feel great ATM, except I keep needing to rush to the loo lol. Wonder when/if the sickness will kick in XD haha

XxX

Mine didn't hit til 6 weeks. So finers crossed it doesn't take you over like it did me!

Omg... Just got a phonecall... My brothers fiancé is pregnant too :/ weird lol!

XxX

Hate hat! You want all the attention on you, and someone steals your glory. :[ well you are a glorified prego here!

Hehe, thaaanks ^^ it's ok though, I haven't even told the majority of my family yet lol. None of DH's side know yet, but think we're waiting til we get a scan to tell them. Will save having to explain if something happens. I haven't even told my mum yet... But my bro and his fiancé know and she has a big mouth so it's only a matter of time lmao. I only told my bro because he sounded like he was expecting me to get upset on the phone. I was probably a little more bitchy than I should have been >.< I said "I'm ok, because I've got my OWN secret" lmao. Ah well, sibling rivalry and all that jazz XD

My Nan's just excited because she'll be able to start knitting again lol! (I told her because I thought I needed at least 1 person in the family to know). Not sure she's so keen On being a great nanny though lol, specially as she's still getting grandchildren XD

XxX

Hehe, thaaanks ^^ it's ok though, I haven't even told the majority of my family yet lol. None of DH's side know yet, but think we're waiting til we get a scan to tell them. Will save having to explain if something happens. I haven't even told my mum yet... But my bro and his fiancé know and she has a big mouth so it's only a matter of time lmao. I only told my bro because he sounded like he was expecting me to get upset on the phone. I was probably a little more bitchy than I should have been >.< I said "I'm ok, because I've got my OWN secret" lmao. Ah well, sibling rivalry and all that jazz XD

My Nan's just excited because she'll be able to start knitting again lol! (I told her because I thought I needed at least 1 person in the family to know). Not sure she's so keen On being a great nanny though lol, specially as she's still getting grandchildren XD

XxX

Ha yea. I can see that. My DH was the last to have kids. And now that we are pregnant, we have tons of little kids running around. Were moving to my moms house since there's 12 people in this one story house. I ended up telling los of people in the beginning because evryone was waiting for me to test. :p

Well I've had to tell everyone at work cuz of all the heavy lifting I do at work. So it brings the list to... My boss and 3 co workers, my nan, my grandad, my bro and his fiancé lol. And obviously DH and you lovely ladies on here haha.

Still got my mum and dad, Taylor's mum and dad, Taylor's grandparents (his dad's parents and his mum's mum), and my aunty and uncle to tell swell as all of my friends. But that can wait til at least 12 weeks lol

XxX

Feeling ok at the moment, just reeeeeeally tired. Been getting a few niggly cramps now and again, but guessing it's just Squirt settling in :) also feel like I've pulled all the muscles in my lower belly and groin... But again I'm guessing that's just everything pulling and starting to stretch. But no sickness yet, just a constant hunger lol. I'm gona be the size of a house by the end if I can't control this appetite! Lol

XxX

Feeling ok at the moment, just reeeeeeally tired. Been getting a few niggly cramps now and again, but guessing it's just Squirt settling in :) also feel like I've pulled all the muscles in my lower belly and groin... But again I'm guessing that's just everything pulling and starting to stretch. But no sickness yet, just a constant hunger lol. I'm gona be the size of a house by the end if I can't control this appetite! Lol

XxX

Yes. All that is normal. I felt like my insides were tearing apart! A heating pad is your savior! I still use it today when booget gets to ansy!

kperez~do u feel baby yet?

Kae~ i hope the sickness stays away from u, it's horrid! im STILL dealing with it :cry: ughh

kperez~do u feel baby yet?

Kae~ i hope the sickness stays away from u, it's horrid! im STILL dealing with it :cry: ughh

Yes ma'am I actually do!! Is sooo weird! The baby is so close to my pelvic bone I feel it when it moves a lot!

Awww, I can't WAIT til I can feel squirt move :D makes me emotional just thinking about it! (bloody hormones! Lol)

XxX

Hi girls, I'm cautiously hopeful! This is the first time my temperatures have been so weird. I gave up at some point but its gone up now. You can see my chart below

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->