• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Aww, so cute! You must be really slim though! Cuz my belly looked bigger than that even before I got my bfp lol! I'm gona look like a house end by the time I'm full term lmao!

XxX

Yeah I am :) look for Emma Louise Fillier... I'm sure it'll be easy to find me lol. It's a pretty unusual surname XD xx

My bump is like that just round. Its itty bitty! I can't post pics from my mobile, but add me on fb to see! Katie jose perez. [Had to add DH cause he doesn't have one. :p ]

Added you Emma. :] now Ash find me on her page. :p

You girls are funny! I'm glad everything is going well for my bumpy friends. :)
Afm I'm waiting for my period to show so I can call the ivf nurse and start the protocal. I feel it coming today but hasn't yet. :( let's get this show on the road!

Ann!!! Did AF show up?? I reeeeally hope that you get ur bfp with the IVF if you did get AF, I reeeeally want you to join us!!!

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->