• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Sigh, yes af showed. Its been weird though. Came afternoon Friday and was awful crampy like before the surgery. Saturday was light to medium no pain and today i s just some spotting. Wth? Last month it lasted seven days! I go in for an ultrasound and full blood panel tomorrow morning. After results come in I will begin with birth control pills for 12 days and alll the other goodies. I hope to join u girls this first ivf cycle. I know its not usually a successful one but I'm thinking my age and health outside the endo should help tilt the odds?

I reeeeeally hope it works for you hun! How come you have to take bcp? I really know absolutely NOTHING about the IVF process haha

XxX

So I got my bloods done but not all the tests could be run because the big storm we had knocked out power in the area. Those came out fine so I started birth control Monday night. I will start lupron on the 20th. The birth control pills and lupron shots are for "down-regging" which is getting my body to stop normal ovulation and cycle stuff so that the doctor can get it to do what they want on their time. After "down-regging" I will start on the 30th follistim which is to make big juicy follicles pop up. lol That is the kicker one. Lots of fun this will be hehe

Good luck Hun, you deserve it!

As for me... Im so so scared right now :( I took my temp and it was lower than it has been so far. I'm hoping its only because I've slept without a duvet for most of the night, or that it's this cold I have making my temps weird... But I'm really really scared now :cry: I feel like I'm going to cry :(

XxX

I'm sure it will be fine Kaede! I'm not sure I would keep temping after a bfp, it would mess with my head.

My chart this month has been so weird, but i'm staying positive. I had a very late ovulation it seems. I'll keep you guys updated.

ohhh wow Ann, hope it works out for you.

Kae~ i probably would stop temping it's too stressful. im sure your beanie is just fine :hugs:

I agree Em, stop the testing before you drive yourself bonkers! lol

Haha, it was keeping me sane up until this morning!!! I like seeing all the high temps XD I had also promised myself I was onlygoing to temp up til 20dpo... But might have to do 1 more just to make sure ;P

I did another test in the end aswell when I got up and it was VERY strong and fast positive, so that really cheered me up too XD plus it's only 5 more early mornings and then it's the summer hols, and tomorrow doesn't really count because it's our nursery trip to the beach lol... So technically only 4 early mornings

XxX

Smiggle? Lol

Been to slimming world... And i've only gained 1/2lb after all the eating I've done XD haha, I'm so relieved!!!

XxX

Got the jeepers creepers bout todays appt. I do not like being poked and proded around with. And to think this is just a mock transfer...later it will be the real thing. Blech.

Anyway...good morning ladies! How are all of you doing?

Oh ann.. my thoughts an prayers are with you. Very queezy and hungry at the same time here.. :/ and baby is think of joining the acrobats in the circus cause its constantly moving from one side to the other! No belly yet though. :(

Thinking of you Ann! I hope all of this is worth it :)

You do have a bit of a belly Katie, hun. I guess it just depends on the position baby is in? That pic you have with you in your bikini you have a cute little bump going on in that one!

XxX

Hey girls, I have my first midwife appointment next Wednesday :D I'll be 7 weeks haha. So looking forward to it!

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"