• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Not sure if they listen to the heartbeat so early on?

I know how you ladies felt with the sickness now! This is the second day running :( luckily I only have tomorrow left at work and then we got 6 weeks holiday for the summer :) I can't wait! Haha

XxX

They should Emmz. When I went, I was 6 weeks and the first thing they looked for was the heartbeat! I'm sorry ur goin through it. I still have a few bouts with it here and there. Its not fun @ all!

Oh, well that makes me even more excited! Haha. The sickness wasn't very long lived today, only lasted about an hour do I was fairly lucky :)

XxX

Thanks Ash :) I'm not feeling too bad really. Just when the sickness does kick in it's really really bad :/

XxX

Nah, not throwing up, just really nauseous, and keep gagging a retching (especially when I'm cleaning my teeth). I did nearly throw up at work today though l, one of the kids needed me to wipe their bot after going to the toilet... The smell was horrendous, I had to leave the bathroom and go back when I'd stopped retching lol

XxX

Ladies! I'm having a girl!! Lol had to get that out.

Hoping everyone is doing better!

Ohhh, yay!!!! Congrats on little Lillian Rebekah!!! (which btw is a beautiful name haha), eeeee I'm so excited for you!!!

XxX

I'm still late but I was on clomid and progesterone so will HOPE it's promising, but sure it's just all the meds causing the delay. :dust: to all other testers.

Hey ashley I'm doing good. How are you in babies doing? I hope your doctor appointment went well.

Hey girls, went to sleep for couple hours cuz I felt rotten... Woke up and feel worse >.<

Ann, how're you getting on with your IVF? :)

Ash, hope your appointment went well :)

XxX

thanks girls, it was just a routine hearbeat check....not the sono appt with the high risk doctor.

aww Kae is the nausea/vomiting starting to kick u in the butt?

There's no vomiting though! Haha, it's just a general sicky feeling. But it's making me feel really lazy, I can't be bothered to do anything >.< I bought a weeks worth of shopping last Monday... Used maybe 2 days worth of food because I just CANNOT be bothered to cook. So DH ends up ordering take away when he gets home because he gets in late and HE cba to cook either lol. But I'm going to try hardnot to waste the food this week >.<

XxX

i know what u mean Kae, although I had the vomiting part, i hope it eases up for you soon..Can you get sea bands or an RX from your doctor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->