Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Well I just used SMU, and before I used afternoon and morning..... soooo annoying...

Well I just used SMU, and before I used afternoon and morning..... soooo annoying...

Sweetie wait and test after 2 in the afternoon. I have googled this a million times it seems like and everything say to test between 2pm and 8pm to get the most accurate results and try not to drink 2 hours prior to testing. I was getting so many "positives" too and once I changed how I was testing I was catching positives just once a month. FX for you girl

I everyone.

I am testing on 22 march. Hoping its my turn.

Welcome Ayina!

Reeds- I have done that before :(
Oh well like I said it's a waiting game now as I have no more EWCM...

Welcome Ayina!

Reeds- I have done that before :(
Oh well like I said it's a waiting game now as I have no more EWCM...

Well crap then..I don't know maybe you have alot of lh in your system naturally.

I have figured out why my cm has changed already. I have a cold and taking med so duh there ya go!! haha I am a bright one.

Welcome Ayina!! :)

:lol: Reeds I think its the brand, because I used answer brand before and got pos and negatives...sooo...lol Reeds, hope u feel better hun! Im so exhausted today my son keeps waking up at 6am argh!

What kind are you using this time? Answer brand? I didn't like them when I bought them at walmart. I never got a positive on them. I started buying the ones from earlypregnancytest.com and love them!! So sorry your lo is getting up so early...anychance of a nap soon?? I feel yucky so that is where I will be soon just had to get my kiddos off to school.

No the answer brand worked for me last time...This time I am using the CVS brand dip sticks. and never again...arghh! I hope a nap soon, it's hard for me to go back to sleep though now when I have already been up...ya know?

I like the ones I have to dip in the cup. They have the cups on there for like a dollar. And u can reuse them(the cups)!! I have lots of luck with them and the more you buy at once the cheaper they are. I like that option. They are green and you can get a "value" pack that comes with hpt as well. But this month after another chemical I just ordered the opks...

I understand about going back to sleep but since I am not feeling good I think I will not have any problems today

cool I will have to check them out, how is the shipping? Expensive? quick?
your in the USA right?

your in the USA right?

Yes I live in Missouri. The shipping is great..and if it over 15 dollars its free!! I ordered my opks last thursday and got them on Monday so its fast in my book!! LOL

ohhh that's good! Does it come privately packaged or does it have the name on it?

All privately. It is a brown like bag. NOthing to obvious to shout out to the world"hey I am ttc" lol

ohhh cool yeah no I didn't know if they put a return address and it shows its coming from pregnancytests.com or whatever...

wonder if my OPKS are staying dark because of HCG :rofl:
JK I know it's too early :dohh:

im afraid to take the IC's anyway I have heard so many horror stories about them...

your in the USA right?

Yes I live in Missouri. The shipping is great..and if it over 15 dollars its free!! I ordered my opks last thursday and got them on Monday so its fast in my book!! LOL

I also use the early-pregnancy-test.com ones, although I purchased them thru Amazon.com. They work well for me; I have determined that 4p is the best testing time for me. Last month I got 3 +s but I was testing around noon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->