Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Hiya girlies, had my first Midwife appointment this afternoon! :D She's decided I'm actually NOT 9 weeks lmao... I might just give up with my ticker until my dating scan XD

But I got my bounty pack! With lots of forms for freebies and money off coupons for things like decaf tea :D It has loads of info about pregnancy too. Really good book I get to keep aswell. With EVERYTHING in. I'm ALOT more excited now ^^

My next Midwife appointment is on the 24th :D Yay!

XxX

AShley so sorry I fell asleep on you this morning..I have the worse flippin head cold!! UGH. I went and looked and the package it came in and there is a address but its very discreet. I really like them and I have seen alot of ladies using them on here with success I am not sure they all get from earlypregnancy like I do but they look the same when they upload pics...good luck honey

Well I might try going that route then if it's discreet for the pregnancy tests I guess and as far as the OVing I prob won't use anymore OPK's just watch my CM....

i believe I am out neway this month coz I was not having :sex: alot... it's been 4 days today since we have had :sex:....I am just so tired in the evening and want to sleep...and the morning I am bitchy coz I don't want to get up... :rofl:

prob a TMI question but oh well,lol

Now that I am done OV'ing ( i think) my CM is pasty today....
How is your CM?

is that normal that its pasty now? :blush:

I didn't get any EWCM on my last cycle... I thought I did (hence the EWCM on my chart), but actually I think it might have just been semen XD It was water though before, and after FF said I OV'd my CM went creamy. Like... like maybe some sort of hand cream texture? lol.

Night girls! :)

XxX

Ashley I bet you did O and FX that you have caught the eggy!! Remember I thought the same last month...I did catch but unfortunately it didn't end well but I am praying your eggy with meet oh spermies and make a happy little home for the next 9 months!!:)

I know hun so sorry :hugs:

Oh I know I ov'd with all that ewcm I was getting, but prob didn't catch the egg..I just have not been in the mood to :sex: lately...It's been about 5 days now poor DH...I am just so exhausted with my son waking up so early...

How are all you ladies today??

Im shattered had a really busy day at work. so ive had a shower and im sat curled up in my dressing gown while OH cooks tea for everyone, yum yum.

Doin well sitting at the park enjoying this weather! Finally I got a neg opk!

Yay for the neg opk Ashley!! LOL Who would ever think we would say that?? Mycold is still kicking my hiney today and I have been laying around all day and thinking about calling out at work tomorrow but I can't rememeber who is scheduled tomorrow...ugh! THe weather is so beautiful here I want to feel good and go outside and play hahahaha

Yeah the OPK still had both lines but the control line was darker than the test finally...I keep having weird sharp pains on my left side down to my pelvic bone...

I hope u feel better Reeds!

I thought I had a cold but now I am not so sure..I do have a earache and lots of sinus congestion but my eyes are als watering and I am sneezing like crazy so....I just wish it would go away!!

maybe allergies?! i am a little stuffy too and sneezy...i wish this pain would go away it's really annoying me...argh!

Let's hope that pain is the spermy meeting eggy and doing some implantation!!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->