Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Morning ladies

How are you all this morning??

Not much happening here, although i has a miserable 2 yr old who is having a tantrum every 5 mins, so think i will have a pounding headache by mid afternoon :dohh:

hey spencerbear...I have a 6 year old that had been a handful as well lately...I am thinking its the warm weather and he is getting outside and wearing hisself out and being super tired!! LOL. He goes to his dads this week so I get a break!! HAHA

NOthing new really with me either but I think I am going to O early and already trying to seduce the dh!!:)

I am right there with the 2 year old tantrums every 5 min all day long, by the end of the day my head is pounding....akkk.

Hang in there girls..soon they will be off to school and so independant that they think they don't need you!!:(

i have a 3 and a 2 year old, always shouting and fighting!! i dont know what a clear head feels like lol! xx

I know what that feels like too Reeds, my eldest is 18 and i hardly see her these days. So trying to enjoy this one as much as possible, i just forgot how bad tantrums could be lol

Yeah, I'm in the process of potty training my 3-year-old boy and it's a nightmare! And every time I think "And I want to do this again???!?!?!?!" hehe We must be crazy. But, yes, I do.

I hate the 2ww...I always read into my symptoms too much. Ugh. Too early yet, but I keep thinking, oh, this must be it!!!! Just have to distract myself, I guess.

Take care all!

I hate it too.

Do you find yoruself noticing something and thinking i wonder if this means weve done it this month, only for the next to think, no i must not think about it too much. Im doing it almost constantly and then im telling myself that i not pregnant so i dont get disappointed but still find myself wondering....

i think im gonig mad :haha:

I am just a moody hag right now...I have to admit this is worse than it was when I was on clomid. I am not sure whats wrong with me...guess it could be the cold...UGH!!!!!!

Hiya girls, dropping in to say I may be re-joining you soon :( I started bleeding yesterday, it was pink. But all day today Ive had deep red blood. I've spent today in bed after getting back from the docs as I was told to rest, but doesn't seem to have done much good. I'm not exactly holding out much hope if Im honest. I have a scan booked for this Wednesday, but Im completely expecting the baby to be gone by then.

You may get me back lol :(

XxX

awww sweetie!! will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you, your little bubba is clinging on!! xxx :hugs:

Thanks Hun :)

I swear, I feel worse now than when me and my ex Broke up. I never thought my heart could break more than when that happened... But then, honestly, I never expected anything like this to happen. Spose I took it for granted. I feel like an idiot lol :( Like everytime I go to the toilet and Im still bleeding, I feel like Im flushing my baby down the loo. It sounds absolutely rediculous, and like I should be admitted heh... But can't help it. As much as I hear that it's natures way of fixing things it doesn't help.

XxX

Kae I am so sorry huni. I hope all is okay. I will keep you in my prayers that everything turns out okay

Kaede- is it bright red blood? I hope ur bubs is just trying to hold on tight...gl hun

Thanks Hun :)

I swear, I feel worse now than when me and my ex Broke up. I never thought my heart could break more than when that happened... But then, honestly, I never expected anything like this to happen. Spose I took it for granted. I feel like an idiot lol :( Like everytime I go to the toilet and Im still bleeding, I feel like Im flushing my baby down the loo. It sounds absolutely rediculous, and like I should be admitted heh... But can't help it. As much as I hear that it's natures way of fixing things it doesn't help.

XxX

it dont sound stupid at all sweetie!!! its still YOUR baby regardless of its size! i had a mc in march 07, was only 6 weeks but it still broke my heart! i was passing quite big clots which i knew was my baby and it was torture!!

but anyhooo u will be fine!! :thumbup::flower: xxx

Girls do any of you get real moody around Ov time? I am such a hag right now and I am feeling so overwhelmed and helpless. My dh has been having some problems in the bedroom area and I am trying not to take it personally but its hard not too....we have always had a great sex life until recently. I don't know what to do or say to him as it feels like everything I say or sometimes don't say I get it wrong. I feel really hopeless

AshleyNichole- it isn't bright red, it's more dark red... Like period blood. The wierdest thing is, that nothing comes off on the pad hardly, but when I wipe there is loads of it! :(

xashleyx- Ive only had one very small clot, but plenty of mucousy deep red blood. I really duno what to do! If i go to A&E they'll probably just end up sending me home, but I hate myself gor just sitting here and trying to wait it out. I keep trying to persuade myself it will be like my period last month. I had only 1 day of really heavy bleeding then spotting for like 10 days. But Im onto my second day of red blood, so that comfort is out the window.

Also, my mum, aunty and DH think I should call my boss and ask for some time off next Monday,Tuesday + Wednesday until I have my scan lunchtihe Wednesday. But as much as I agree that I should be resting, the distraction would be a very welcome one. Just dong know what to do for the best :(

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->