Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Keade you need to rest. I know that just makes it all you think about it more(Ive been there). But it is what is best for you right now. Im really sorry you have to go through this worry but all could be ok.

:hugs: to you

Thanks spencer hun.

Thanks to all of you gorgeous ladies :hugs: strange thing is, although the ladies in first tri are nice, I don't feel like some of them are as supportive as the ladies on TTC :)

XxX

Kaede, you're in my thoughts and prayers...:hugs:

If it will make you feel better going to A & E, then I would go...

Kaede

I bled through pretty much my whole first pregnancy and have a diva asleep upstairs to show for it!
I did go to the A&E every time it changed colour, consistancy, got heavier etc so i would def advise going in to get checked out xx

So sorry kaede....I had bleeding with my son the first 3 months it was a hemotoma near my placenta....I would go get checked out to put ur mind at ease....they should do a scan if ur bleeding....:hugs:

@Kaede,
So sorry to hear about what you are going through. I agree with your family, try to rest right now. Also, like the other ladies said if it makes you feel better going to A&E, then you should . :hugs::hugs:

Girls do any of you get real moody around Ov time? I am such a hag right now and I am feeling so overwhelmed and helpless. My dh has been having some problems in the bedroom area and I am trying not to take it personally but its hard not too....we have always had a great sex life until recently. I don't know what to do or say to him as it feels like everything I say or sometimes don't say I get it wrong. I feel really hopeless

Is it due to the pressure or performing around OV time or does he just feel as if it is not romantic anymore?? Or is it that he is just taking longer to release than normal...Try talking to him to find out what's wrong. Maybe you can say something like "Baby, let me know if there is anything I can do to make it feel better for you" or something like that... If it is the pressure of having BD around OV time, then I would suggest not telling him when that time is or talking too much about your fertility symptoms with him (you can always talk to us :) ). Otherwise, try to set the mood, wear lingerie, flowers, music, cook dinner (always work with my dh), etc. Try to do some things to stimulate him more down there.

Girls do any of you get real moody around Ov time? I am such a hag right now and I am feeling so overwhelmed and helpless. My dh has been having some problems in the bedroom area and I am trying not to take it personally but its hard not too....we have always had a great sex life until recently. I don't know what to do or say to him as it feels like everything I say or sometimes don't say I get it wrong. I feel really hopeless

Is it due to the pressure or performing around OV time or does he just feel as if it is not romantic anymore?? Or is it that he is just taking longer to release than normal...Try talking to him to find out what's wrong. Maybe you can say something like "Baby, let me know if there is anything I can do to make it feel better for you" or something like that... If it is the pressure of having BD around OV time, then I would suggest not telling him when that time is or talking too much about your fertility symptoms with him (you can always talk to us :) ). Otherwise, try to set the mood, wear lingerie, flowers, music, cook dinner (always work with my dh), etc. Try to do some things to stimulate him more down there.

I am not sure what the problem is anymore. I know when he wants to dtd whether I am in the mood or not it gets done. I have stopped talking to him about my fertitlity symptoms but this month he found my opks in the bathroom draw(he never usually looks in) and started telling me how I am obsessing and its freaking crazy I have to do all this to try to have a baby. TO me that sounds like a man who really doesn't want this. So needless to say there is no possible way I will get preggo this month. The stress had got to us and I have left for now. Til we can figure out how to communitcate or call it quits. I have done everything I know to do to make this easy on him...Good luck girls!

Yes he is at wrok right now and I am gathering some things for my oldest daughter and I to leave for a bit. Not sure for how long. I do love him and I don't want to be without him but I am very angry and hurt

Awww, I'm so sorry Reeds :( I hope everything turns out okay for you!!!

XxX

Sorry to hear that Reeds, i really hope you manage to sort it out. :hugs::hugs:

Sorry reeds, I hope everything works out for the best hun!!

So how is everyone else doing any symptoms? I woke up yesterday to brush my teeth and my gums were sore, and then last night when I brushed they bled really bad...

Ashley, me too!! I was surprised because I am a faithful flosser, my gums NEVER hurt nor bleed.
I've also had some strange and vivid dreams the last few days...

me too fire! It's weird...well here's to hoping!

Kaede- how are u doing hun?

@ Reed: If this is your husband, then I would definitely encourage you to try to stay and work it out. Now, I know I don't know the whole situation, but please try too keep the lines of communication open between the two of you. Now, maybe your husband is like me (stubborn) and in that case it's hard for us to admit that we are afraid and may have made a mistake. Try to talk to him to get to the root of the matter. Maybe he is scared about not being able to have a baby. You have had a child before and if it seems like yall are having problems, he might be scared that it is because of him. Maybe he is expressing his fears by trying to transfer them on you.
How long have you been ttc? Has it been more than a year? If so, maybe it would be better to take a break. If it's been a realtively short time (less than 6 months), maybe you can show him books (like what to expect when expecting) and websites that actually reccomends females chart and use OPKs. Show him that you are not obsessing, but that you are trying to be efficient and prepared. Technology has advanced in so many ways, and one of those ways is through the use of tools such as OPKs. I actually asked my husband did he want us to use OPKs or just try without them, and he said let's use the OPKs if they can help us get it done quicker.

This is the 1st month that my husband and I have been ttc, and I can already see how ttc for a long time can be stressful. I went to bed last week crying because we couldn't make love on the day before my Ov date. My hubby was sore from us dtd the weeks prior (which I blame myself for since i was really randy) and I was upset at him even though I knew it wasn't like he wasnt intentionally trying to prevent it. So yes, perhaps we are too focused on the end-product and not the process...but as a woman this is an exteremely sensitive and personal issue for us, so I think its natural (sorry if I babbled on at the end)

No new symptoms for me...I don't "feel" pregant though :(

Well I looked closer to my gum looks like an ulcer so guess thsts y they hurt n.bled guess I'm out...

I'm ok thanks Ashley. I've told my boss I'm not going to be in until after my scan. I just pray to god that everything is ok! The bleeding has been very light today compared to the last 2 days... so maybe it's a good thing and everything will be ok? I've not passed any big clots... just blood. I'm so confused and I still have another 2 1/2 days to wait and find out :( I can't imagine going back to TTC now I've come this far. But I guess DH and I will have to deal with it when we come to it. And I know you beautiful ladies will be here to give me some warm fuzzies no matter what :hugs: :)

Anyway, I'm off to bed now. Feeling reeeeally tired. Night girls :)

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->