Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Rai thank you for the advice. Yes i am still speaking with him and we text back and forth. I had a tubal reversal in April 09 and we have been ttc since then. I actually had a period right after my revrsal so we actually got to start that month. He has had a SA done and he was good. So at this point it is me or just bad timing. I had been on clomid for 7 cycles and metformin. I stopped them this month. He told me after my first chemical him being the only one to share with that when I was talking to him about it was getting close to Ov time it was rough and he felt pressurd so we decided that I would do it on my own. So I found this website in Dec and been with you ladies since. I really love him and we have been through so much. I believe in a week or so we will have this sorted and continue to ttc or take a break. But I don't want to lose my husband in the process.

Kaedea so glad your feeling better. Hang in there hunni.

How is everyone else??

Fine thankyou , Just bit stressed out with all the TTC business it takes forever.

Almost a year. Been trying since April 09. HOw about you? I had a tubal reversal

Nothing new to report here Reeds, no symptoms. So just sat awaiting the arrival of AF this weekend coming.

Don't give up if you haven't got any symptoms!! I didn't have any when I got my bfp the other week :)

XxX

Lol thanks kaede...I just feel like I'm not tho coz I always have symptoms... :(

How are all you ladies today???

Im not too well running a temp and feeling generally grotty, think Reeds passed her germs to me through here lol

Ok the past few days I feel like I am a bit swollen in the tummy area and it feels almost sore down low by my pelvic bone? I don't ever feel this way when I am going to start my period.. Anyone else feels this way??

Oh and tons of cm!

Thanks sahrene! :dust: to all! I will still hang around tho...got to make sure my lines get darker...af isn't due til next tues so....

Omg!!!!!! I knewwwwww it Ash!!!!!! Yay! Typical, you're about to join 1st Tri as I'm more than likely heading back to TTC lol :(

If all is fine with my scan on Wednesday we can be bump buddies :p

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"