Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Kae I am thinking positive thoughts for you!!! I hope we get to be bump buddies!! Can't wait for your scan, how is the bleeding going?

so i dont even kno when I o'd because obviously it was not last week if I am already getting a :bfp: then right? weird...and DH and I only had sex 3 times this month before getting my :bfp:

Hmmm, the doc will go from your last period anyway. THen when you get your dating scan they will tell you exactly.

Bleeding has pretty much stopped today. But that's not exactly reassuring tbh. Idont FEEL pregnant? Will see tomorrow :)

XxX

Yeah, I have no called doctor yet, I don't think I will until I am about 6wks or so....I don't feel pregnant either yet...Just slight AF like cramps...I will retest when AF is actually due next Tues to check my lines and make sure it's really real...

Ha, yeah! I think Ive done about 20 tests in total since I got my bfp XD but I thik that was mainly to see if the line was still there while I was bleeding. The line was still there this morning, but it was very faint... I'm hoping it's just a crap test (it was acheap one from the pound shop). But like I said, tomorrow will tell.

I'm soooo excited for youuuu!!!!! Yay! Lol. It really has cheered me up :D

XxX

Congratulations Ashley x

Hope everything is ok for you tomorrow kaede x

Strange i felt so bad last night and this morning im ok again, really weird!!!
Just wish this last week would hurry up and end....

Kaede what time is ur appt tom? I don't know our time difference....its 735am right now here...

After no symptoms for days, today I feel sicky and my cm now has snot like bits in it. Probably just my body playing tricks on me. Sometimes this ttc business is really confusing :shrug:

Hi All! Congrats on the BFP Ashley and my thoughts for you, Kae!

I broke down and did a VERY early test this weekend...BFN, no surprise. I knew it would be, but I'm weak I tell you!

Been having lots of possible symptoms - breasts are sore, had some focal sharp pain in abdomen on one side (implantation?), sore back (like I usually have before period), very tired (almost fell asleep at 7:45 the other day!), and very emotional. These were all days 4-7 dpo (my estimated day, since I had trouble with my OPKs and don't temp). Usually my period symptoms come later... so I'm optimistic.

let me ask you all this though --- today, while walking to the bathroom, I had a fairly moderate gush of CM... was very watery. This is NOT typical for me at all. Anyone have thoughts about this? I'm wondering if I should take an OPK? It wasn't sticky or egg whitey though. My cycles have been a bit irregular since stopping the pill in Nov. I'm on CD 28, but have had on average 35 day cycles recently. So, AF, by that calculation, shouldn't be due until 3/24. Thanks!

You're about 4 hours behind us I think Ash... it was 11.35 here when you said it was 7.35 there lol. It's 4.21 here now. My appointment is at 1.45pm... about 9.45am?! (My maths isn't that great lmao ;))

XxX

Well ladies...just did a frer 6 days earlier and faint :bfp: wow!

How many dpo were you when you got the positive? Also, how many days were you till your AF was expected when you got the frer.

I did a test this morning (I'm 8dpo). It was negative. :(

Thanks! I'm soooo so nervous now :( Been begging for tomorrow to come quickly, and now I don't know if Im ready to hear what they're going to tell me... I'm scared stiff it's gona be bad news :S

But I'm trying to be optimistic... Have promised myself a treat for baba if it's good news, a treat for myself if it's bad news. So yeah. Either way Im having some retail therapy after the scan haha.

XxX

I'm anxious for u.....wish we were in the same country so u could text me lol!

I haven't even told dh I am pregnant...since we were not really trying and not protecting...hmph...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->