Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Not sure might wait til easter pending I'm not sick by then hoping I don't get sick at all....

OMG... congratulations Ashley!!!

I haven't logged on for ages and just read this now - I'm soooo excited for you!!!

Reeds, really sorry to hear about the problems with your DH. This TTC thing can be really hard on relationships. I hope it all works out for you.

Kaede, I am also sending all my positive energy your way for the appointment today.

I've been a bit quiet the last few weeks - I found the last cycle really hard, but I'm back on my game again now, and feeling positive!

Off to see the fertility guy next week - can't wait to get started on our first IUI.

Lots of love to all xxxxx:hugs:

Well... I feel really sick this morning, although I'm pretty sure it isn't morning sickness >.< I'm really nervous... I bet 1.45 comes round really slowly! :(

XxX

Well Kaede I am guessing ur at ur appt! Can't wait to hear the results...[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

Im really hoping evrything is ok for you today kaede. Hopefully your now out doing shopping for a little bean x

No, im doing welll with resisting, so far. But backache and achey tummy started mid morning, so im thinking AF is on her way. So it will be onto cycle 10 for me, sometimes i really hate this rollercoater ride :cry:

And to make it worse im sat here hoping the phone rings to offer me a job i went for on monday

Congrats Ashley! I'm totally jumping in here after a long time away. Ashley - looks like were due for AF on the same day 3/23/10. You are giving me hope to test early. What is a frer test?

Ashley..I am gone for a bit and you get a BFP oh yay!!! WOOOHHOOO so happy for you!!

Kae your in my thoughts today. Hope all is well for you dear.

HOw is everyone else this month?

I am back but not really ttc...we are just going to let be what will be. We are going to be fine. Lots of talking and working through it all. Trying to start a family is rough!! LOL. I have no idea where I am in my cycle other than what my ticker says but AF should be here on the 26th...then I am back on board!! Good luck ladies. And thanks for all the advice and support from you all

Welcome Reeds, glad you got things sorted out. I agree this ttc business is rough on both of you. Us for wanting to try and catch that egg and getting the timing right. Them for the pressure they must feel they are under. I can be quite bad if i think we havent timed it right and have even been known to sulk (would only ever admit that on this forum). Then when AF shows just sit and cry, wish i could control myself a bit more, but want it so so much.

I came here looking for Kaede too - so hoping all was well with scan

FX crossed for Kaede...
She's just probably too busy to check in..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->