Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Morning ladies

How are you all today?

ive resisted testing for another morning (quite proud of myself, showing this much restraint). AF will arrive anytime from Saturday, so not much longer to wait.....

hi girls. when is the earliest i could test? i hate waiting :wacko:im due to test monday or tuesday

gl spencer!

lady i tested on 3.15 and got a faint :bfp:
and AF is not due til 3.23. GL!

Im out this month miserable witch got me early.

Still not moaning as i did get a phone call offering me the job i went for, so im really pleased. Going to ntnp for a couple of months.

No more testing for me til next week.Started to get a sore throat last night and it is still there. I had some twinges last night and my nipples are super sensitive but my boobs aren't sore. Oh I dont like this waiting..

No more testing for me til next week.Started to get a sore throat last night and it is still there. I had some twinges last night and my nipples are super sensitive but my boobs aren't sore. Oh I dont like this waiting..

I cannot STAND the waiting, and this is only cycle #2 for me!! I never have any *signs* when I am pregnant, aside from being really tired, but I can be really tired and NOT preggo as well. Auuugghhhhh!!!!!:hissy:

I cannot STAND the waiting, and this is only cycle #2 for me!! I never have any *signs* when I am pregnant, aside from being really tired, but I can be really tired and NOT preggo as well. Auuugghhhhh!!!!!:hissy:

I know it is maddening! What makes it worse is my job is very slow right now so I have way to much time to think and the days seem to go by so slow......

It feels like eternity since my hubby said yes to trying to have another child yet it really has only been a couple of months. He is so relaxed about it..Hmph..

No news from Kae....mmm I hope all is okay sweetie.

HOw is everyone else today?? Ashley any more test and did you post the test you took for us to feast on eyes on your BFP???

Nothing from kaede. Wishing i had given her my number now. Really hope all is ok x

How are you Reeds?

Oh and what are we going to do next month when ashley has gone.....where will we chat? lol

Hey Spence I am good!!:) Hubby and I are on a break...we hit a real rough patch but we are now on the same page. I know I am really worried about Kae..FX all is okay. I think we will still be able to chat here...unless one of start a new thread. How is your month so far? Where are you in you cycle?

Started AF today ut im surprisingly ok with this and not crying my eyes out like normal. Might have something to do with getting a phone call this morning about a job i wanted.

So because of this i will be ntnp, just long enough to get all my benefits in place for maternity :happydance:

Congrats on the new job!! What do you do??

I am actually excited that my hubby and I are talking about me quiting my job for less stress. I run a Murphy USA(gas station) and I have been there 3 years and its just gets more and more stressful lately...

I used to run apetrol station over here. I know what you mean about stress. I am full trained and experienced in retail management but wanted a career change.

So i have got a job with a private care home. Was really lucky to find it and they obviously liked me as i have no experience but its something i wanted to do for a while. So back to basics and no stress for me :happydance:

How crazy I use to do home health before I took the station job...I was ready for a change from it. What will you be doing??

Hiya girls, things aren't great. The docs think it might be ectopic seeing as how my womb is in a completely non-pregnant state. But there definately IS a pregnancy because my HCG level is up... but we jsut don't know WHERE it is. I have a blob on my left fallopian tube... so that is what is making them think it's ectopic. I spent last night in hospital (first time ever for anything I've had to be in hospital), and I have to go back tomorrow for more bloods.

They said that if my hormone level has doubled then it's more likely to be a normal pregnancy but I'm just earlier than I thought (which makes sense... because from my dates I only ovulated about 3 weeks ago)... if it stays the same then it's probably ectopic... if it's gone down then I've lost the baby. But it's just waiting now.

In the mean time I've been told I have open access to the ward I was on last night if anything goes wrong (if, for example, it IS ectopic and something goes wrong... i.e. it ruptures)

This took me completley by surprise... I prepared myself for to be told I'd miscarried... but not for this :(

But... until I get those bloods back tomorrow then I just don't know :shrug: I'm feeling... wierdly... okay about it though. At least now I know (kinda) what's happening... and if it IS ectopic I know my options... although neither of them sound very appealing to me. Makes me think "abortion" :cry:

Thanks for all of your support ladies. You really are legends! I will update you when I know what is happening. but FX'd it's just a VERY early pregnancy and all is ok :-S

Love you girlies. I'm going to have a nap... I have had more spotting, and if it turns to fresh blood I have to go back into hospital for more observations. Talk to you soon. Spencer I will inbox you my mobile number so I can let you know so you can tell everyone else :)

XxX

Kae so glad you checked in and FX that it is just sooner than everyone thinks. xxx Your in my prayers.

they have 3 units.... 1 is dementia and the others are just due to age. While im training they will see which area i best fit into and that will be the unit i work on. She was saying they have a great and stable team. She hasnt had to recruit in nearly 4 years and only reason they are recruiting now is because they have more beds. Each unit is small only 8 -12 beds and there is a team of 6 per unit. Its days only as well which is great

Days is great!! I loved working with the elderly but found myself getting too attached so when I lost one it was really hard for me. I really hope you enjoy it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->