Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Great to hear from you kaede. Really hoping its just an early pregnancy and your dates are wrong. As soon as i get your number ill text you mine x

Kaede glad 2 hear from u...I hope its just early...and the blob could b a cyst...I always have cysts on my ovaries when preg but urs u said was on ur tube but fx! Ill be stalking u to see abt ur bloods tmw hun...

Kae - Thanks for updating us. I am sure your brain must be going a mile a second but just try to relax and rest. You will know soon enough.. I have my fingers crossed for you..

Sahrene

It might just be too early for it to be painful. I mean I have got a slight pain on my left side (where they saw the blob), but it's not severe. It's more like an achy period type (possbly ovulation type?) pain. And it's ignorable... more like a background pain that is more annoying that hurting... I don't think that made ANY sense WHATsoever lol.

It isn't a cyst. I asked the consultant person what the chances of it being a cyst was and she said nil... so it's either ectopic or something worse...

I'm feeling okay about this tbh. I just want for everything to be okay and make sure everything inside is ok for having a baby next time :) If everything works out this time then fantastic!! If not... well, we can try again :) We did it once, we can do it again!

Although I will be having a talk with DH's 3rd leg, telling his little swimmers to not be QUITE so eager next time and let the egg float all the way down XD

XxX

Well I hope its nothin hun and its just early....when do u get ur results?

well, bloods get taken tomorrow at 2pm... 48 hours after the last ones. Hopefully we will get the results before everything shuts down for the weekend. If not will be on monday.

XxX

Ooo wat were ur first bloods? They can't get a stat on ur blood work so its back in 4 hrs?

Anyone want to Be TTC buddies, My AF is due 23rd march if that helps :)

my first bloods came back as 900 and something... which to me sounds rediculously low...? If it has doubled then the baby (SHOULD) be fine. If it's stayed the same it's ectopic and if it's gone down I've lost it... so at least I know what I'm looking for :)

I just want all of this over now. I want everything to be normal again... be it with a bean or without a bean. I sound horrible, but I need to go back to normal :(

XxX

charlene, AF was due here 3/23 but I have already gotten my :bfp: as u can see :lol: u have any symptoms?

So I officially believe it now.. These tests were taken today at 11dpo, I was expecting AF in 3 more days (March 22):

clearblue and FRER_11dpo.jpg

:wohoo:

I know what you mean kaede about it needing to be over one way or the other. It is the hanging around that kills you..... I also dont think you sound horrible, more for your own sanity.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well, I'm back to stay guys. My hormones have gone down to 600 and something... I knew 900 was too low. I was 23dpo when I had that test done.

But I don't know if everything has come away or what has happened. I haven't passed anything that looked like it could have been a miscarriage so far... I suppose I'll have to wait for a period before we can start TTC properly again. I have to go back to the hospital on sunday for more bloods to make sure they aren't creeping back up again (apparently they do that with ectopics sometimes). Just to make sure.

I'm completely bummed. But I knew there was something wrong. I knew when I didn't get morning sickness there was something wrong. I'm naturally a sicky person anyway... so it was just kinda natural I should get morning sickness... but apart from a couple of times I felt a little bit queasy I had nothing. Just my boobs got bigger (sadly they have to get smaller again now :()

I'm trying to be positive though and I haven't cried yet... I don't know whether I should or just try and stay brave. I'm sure I'll have an emotional breakdown at work when I have to explain what has happened to my boss... but I really don't want to be sad. I want to thank my little bean for giving me hope and the knowledge that I CAN get pregnant. I just hope he looks after his little bro/sis when I get pregnant next time :)

Loves to all you ladies, thanks for being so supportive through all of this.

XxX

Ah kaede i am sorry for your loss. Thinking of you hunni x

We are here if you need us. Just cry if you feel you want to :hugs:

Sorry kaede..My heart goes out to u.. I am sure it feels better to know what is going on and it is out of your hands now... Grieve and then move forward. We know there is a sticky bean in your future so dont worry..

Awww kaede, so sorry honey. I think it's good to cry.
I think you are doing an amazing job, you have been so strong and so positive.
Really hoping that you get a sticky bean next - I'm sure you will.
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->