Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Thanks everyone... I just want to get back on the horse now (so to speak :p) But I don't know if I should wait to have a normal period first or what to do... I don't know if everything has come out, and I don't think they are going to give me another scan to check. I will try and remember to ask when I go in on sunday for my follow up bloods.

Seriously though... you should see the state of my arm. I have no veins on my left arm, and only 1 decent one on my right arm. It already had a bruise on it from the bloods they took on wednesday and they had to go through th ebruise to get bloods again today >.< They'll have to again no sunday to get the next lot.

XxX

Kaede I am the same no veins it sucks....fxd crossed for u babe! I don't have ne symptoms yet except I'm sooooo tired....

Yeah, I felt like that thd first week, then it all disappeared. Wait til ur boobs start growing ... It's hellish lol. Too bad mine will shrink back down now :( was actually nearly over filling my C cups lol

XxX

Hi, i know i've not been part of this thred but hug to kaede and congrats to the bfps :)

I'm sure it won't hun :) Sorry to scare you!!! I'm sure everything will be fine for you :D

Just ignore me... I'm still in a little bit of a tizwoz about it all...

XxX

so sorry kaede :cry::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

well im testing on monday but have been feeling like AF is on the way :cry: i hate waiting to test :nope:

So I was way off on thinking I O'd early this month but FF kept updating me and I am finally got all my high temps so I now am only 3 dpo.. So I have to wait til the 31st to test..

Fx for everyone!!

Morning guys, hope everyone is good today.

So I'm day 29 of what's (usually) about a 45 day cycle. I'd expect to be ov'ing around now except there is no sign of EWCM.

I thought I saw some EWCM around day 14 which is totally unheard of for me, so we bd'd just in case.

I keep wondering if maybe I ov'd early. My boobs are really sore, which is standard PMS symptom for me, so maybe the witch is around the corner. Or maybe I'm going to ov late this cycle. So annoying having an irregular cycle, you never know what's going on!

Do any of you guys get sore boobs before you ov?
:shrug:

Charlene is it brown or pink? Kaede I hope it doesn't coz I don't feel my boobs hurt at all...I'm just sooooo tired I could fall over

Think positive Ash :) I bet you everything is going to be absolutely perfect for you :) Not everybody will get all of the symptoms.

XxX

So sorry for your loss Kaede. :(

Congrats on the new bfp's!

I have been MIA. My son and I have been sick with the flu and I ended up getting a bladder infection. Taking antibiotics and haven't bd'd since last month! Oh well, on to next month I suppose!

GL everyone else!!

Been to the hospital AGAIN today for MORE bloods lol. I think they should give me a personalised nurse!! The bruis on my arm is now REDICULOUS, and it hurt like a biatch... I actually nearly cried lol. Normally I'm quite good.

Still haven't had my question about how I would know everything has come away answered. I have to wait until tomorrow apparently.I always seem to be "waiting until tomorrow" and quite frankly I'm getting a bit sick of it lol. I just want answers!

Ah well, guess you can tell I'm in a bad mood today :p

XxX

Gl kae.....:-( I'm having burning sides of my bbs that's abt my only symptom besides fatigue n thirsty all the time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->