Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Really can't believe i'm typing this and my time has come........ I GOT MY BFP TODAY!!!!
In total shock

Had heartburn earlier in the week that got me a bit suspicious and if its possible to have baby brain this early on... i have it!! Keep putting phone in fridge, milk in washing machine etc!!!
Nothing else yet!

Oo ive had heartburn lately, and spotting.
Might be the same outcome as you Hopefully xx

Will doo :) Felt abit sicky today, and feel so heavy for some reason, saying that though ive not stopped eating all day, Ive had 2 sunday roasts!!
Going to buy a test on sunday xx

Hopefully I have bb brain already 2 lol.....charlene has the spotting stopped?

Congratulations hopefully!!! How long were you guys trying before you got your BFP??

I've decided I'm going to test tomorrow. It's stupid I'm sure. I mean I've never had a 30 day cycle, I shouldn't even be thinking about testing yet.

It's just that it seems like I have already ov'ed (weird for me this early) and my bb's are out of control!

I'm supposed to see the IVF guy tomorrow so I feel like I need to make sure I'm not pregnant before I see him. Otherwise it's a bit of a waste of money hey? lol...

Stay tuned ladies. I do think maybe I have finally gone mad though!:wacko:

We were 6 months trying but i would say the last 4 were serious efforts where i couldn't fault our "efforts". It was our first month trying the SMEP plan though and i also drank more water, cut caffeine and took EPO. I really think the SMEP worked well for us as its a much more relaxed approach and as everyone harps on "relax and it'll happen" (so easier said than done!)

Will be looking forward to hearing about your testing, just keep open mind that it may be too early if you get a negative :thumbup:

Congrats Hopefully!! THat is great news. BUt I must be a bit dense as I have no idea what the "SMEP" plan is. Can you share? I have been ttc for a year now(almost).

Thanks reeds,

SMEP is sperm meets egg plan, here's how they describe it...
Short Version:

"Try" every other night starting Day 8
Buy 10 ovulation predictor kit sticks
Begin ovulation testing on Day 10
When test is positive, "try" that night, plus two additional nights in a row
Skip one night, then do one last "try"
Take a home pregnancy test 15 days after your ovulation test was positive, if your period has not begun
If your ovulation test never goes positive, continue "trying" every other night until Day 35, then do a pregnancy test if your period has not begun.
Statistics coming in from women who write me show that about 40% of post-miscarriage women will get pregnant on the first try if they are faithful to the plan, about double the number of the normal population who are not on the plan. This assumes, of course, that you waited for a normal cycle to begin after your loss, and did not begin trying before having a period after a miscarriage. Many women do not ovulate in that first cycle.

There is also a thread on here trying out the plan and the first 2 of us to test have gotten bfp's so i'm in love with this plan!!!
Hope it might bring you some luck xx

Congrats Hopefully :)

I'm so glad so many of you are getting your bfps! And hopefully I won't be far behind you... and next time it will stick!!! :)

XxX

Congrats Hopefully :)

I'm so glad so many of you are getting your bfps! And hopefully I won't be far behind you... and next time it will stick!!! :)

XxX

Kaede you're a great member of the thread and are due some serious luck, i'll be watching to see you get your sticky bean xx

Really can't believe i'm typing this and my time has come........ I GOT MY BFP TODAY!!!!
In total shock

Congrats on the :bfp:!! : What test did you use?

Ladies, this is our week!! Let's see some double lines. :)

Used an internet cheapie first and there was a barely visable, is it there is it not line. Wasn't going to test again for few days but hubbie went down and bought clearblue digital test and that gave me 1-2 weeks pregnant! In shock is an understatement, just hoping its a lucky roll for a few of us on this thread x

Thanks reeds,

SMEP is sperm meets egg plan, here's how they describe it...
Short Version:

"Try" every other night starting Day 8
Buy 10 ovulation predictor kit sticks
Begin ovulation testing on Day 10
When test is positive, "try" that night, plus two additional nights in a row
Skip one night, then do one last "try"
Take a home pregnancy test 15 days after your ovulation test was positive, if your period has not begun
If your ovulation test never goes positive, continue "trying" every other night until Day 35, then do a pregnancy test if your period has not begun.
Statistics coming in from women who write me show that about 40% of post-miscarriage women will get pregnant on the first try if they are faithful to the plan, about double the number of the normal population who are not on the plan. This assumes, of course, that you waited for a normal cycle to begin after your loss, and did not begin trying before having a period after a miscarriage. Many women do not ovulate in that first cycle.

There is also a thread on here trying out the plan and the first 2 of us to test have gotten bfp's so i'm in love with this plan!!!
Hope it might bring you some luck xx

The plan seems very reasonable. My only caution is it seems to be based on a 28 day cycle. My cycle is only 25-26 days, and I OV on CD 10 this month (it as my first month of ttc, so I didn't use opk any other times..my cycle is very regular though). So if I used this plan, I might have missed the peak days, since it wants you to start testing at CD 10. However, i did get my bfp this month. I started using opks from CD8, got a pos on CD9 and we BD on CD 10 and CD 11 (i.e., on OV day and 1dpo). Actually, I did do an OPK on CD10 and it was neg, so I would have missed the surge if I used the SMEP without adjusting it. We were planning to BD more, but it didn't work out that way..

Anyways, just wanted to know if ladies adjust the SMEP to account for their cycles. I was actually planning to use it on the next cycle if I didn't get preggo.

@Mrs. JA: My boobs (well nipples only) used to get really sensitive. I never really kept track of when it happened so I don't know if it was associated with the onset of ovulation or the onset of menstrual flow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->