Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Hey rai,

Yeah i was somewhat the same as my last few cycles have only been 26 days so i used opks according to instuctions on my clearblue ovulation kit, i think it said for 26 day cycle start using opks at 8 days. So yeah i adjusted it for my own cycle and bingo this was our month thankfully.

HOpefully thanks for the advice! I love that plan and we will be trying that next month..since we will be back in the swing of it and maybe I will get a BFP before my appt with the FS. That would be awesome.

Well I went to apply 4 insurance today and they r 3 months behind so guess I won't b in the doctors til 4 months

Oh no Ashley. They won't see you and back bill it. That is awful. Guess you have told your dh your preggo??

Nope they wont see my unless I have the damn card in my hand the only place I can go is the effin e.r. ugh im sooo annoyed. Yeah I told him the other day...but I just dont feel pregnant still ;( so im kinda worried..

yes it has stopped now had heartburn non stop for about 24 hours! hasn't gone away . af due tomorrow xx

Im thinking of doing SMEP when im back ttc in a couple of months. Although would be tempted to ttc this cycle as would give me a christmas eve due date lol

go for it!!! :)
Lol thats why i want it to happen this month too , Id be due 5th December :) xxx

Hey Spence I am going for the SMEP this next cycle. Join me!!:)

Charlene hope your heartburn ends with you gettin a BFP!! FX

Im thinking of doing SMEP when im back ttc in a couple of months. Although would be tempted to ttc this cycle as would give me a christmas eve due date lol

I say go for it too!

Remember due dates are only estimates. I think only 5% of babies are born on the due dates, 10% after the due date, and the majority before... so you never know. :)

Do you mind me asking how come you're taking a break?

Well I went to apply 4 insurance today and they r 3 months behind so guess I won't b in the doctors til 4 months

BOOO.

I have my 1st appt on April 13. If there are any general questions you want me to ask my dr, let me know and I'll ask.

Thankyou :)
Dont think it will happen though, I'm one of them people where if they get a BFN on one time they think they will always get a BFN!
and can someone please tell me does eye twitching have anything to do with pregnancy , Because i have had it ALLLL day and I have looked on the internet and it is saying that it is something to do with pregnancy

Eye twitching is a muscle spasm which happens mainly when you haven't had enough sleep... Never heard of it being something to do with pregnancy before!

Hope this is ur lucky month though chic! :)

XxX

Hey ladies,

Thanks Hopefully for sharing the SME plan!

BFN for me today unfortunately. Knew it was a bad idea to test.

I saw the fertility guy today and we are going to start on clomid next cycle, so that should help. I still feel quite down today though:cry:

It's been 16 months now, I think this stuff just takes it's toll on you in the end.

Ashley, that sucks about your insurance! It doesn't work that way in Australia - everyone gets to see a doctor. How unfair for you!

Hope everybody else is good xx

PS - Thanks Rai too, for responding about my bb question and congratulations on your BFP!!! Hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months x

I say go for it too!

Remember due dates are only estimates. I think only 5% of babies are born on the due dates, 10% after the due date, and the majority before... so you never know. :)

Do you mind me asking how come you're taking a break?

I know only 1 of mine has arrived on his due date. The others were late, so would expect this one to be late too....

Was going to take a break because im just about to start a new job and didnt want to get pregnant the first month in. That being said im not sure i can actually take a proper break given that im deperate to have another baby and time is not on my side!!

Not doing good today. Barely got into work when I got sent home with severe period like pains. Went to the hospital and had the 4th lot of bloods in a week and swabs etc. But they said there was nothing they can do so they gave me some strong pain killers and sent me home. Been signed of work for a week though :S

Can't wait for all of this to be sorted and I can go back to normal.

XxX

Ah kaede you are getting it rough hun, hope after this week you are back feeling well again :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->