Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Thanks girls, I'm sure everything will start getting better soon. Surely this can't go on for much longer?!?!?! Bloody hope not lmao. Those pains were excrutiating... If contractions are anything like those pains earlier, then I may just have changed my mind about having a baby lol ;) only joking lol, but no they were bad. Thankfully those painkillers gave me some relief, but they're starting to wear off a bit now. Gona have a nap and see what it's like when I wake up.

Nite nite everyone lol :)

XxX

Ahhh Kaede, you poor love. Hope things turn the corner for you soon :hugs:

Well ladies did u want me to chg the name for this thread again to keep everyone together or....?

keep it going! couldn't face TTC again without my lovely ladies!!! :)

XxX

Alright my beautiful ladies! Of course ill stay with u all! What day am I changing it to 4.23? Oh and does neone have google chat?

Don't have google chat, but I have msn lol. I don't even know when my next period is due now :S

XxX

Hey Ash I would think anywhere between 4/20 and the 23rd should work. Glad your staying on. I don't have msn chat but I do have facebook. Do you?

Kae hang in there sweetie hopefully everything will get back to normal soon for you.
Spence how you doing today dear?

Hey Ash and spence if you want to PM me your info I will try to find you.

Good luck tomorrow Tryfor1!! FX for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->