Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

im alright, sleepy and headache. Just started making dinner boiling some chicken for chicken soup with some veggies.... and how r u doing? have u tested yet?

Yes i tested this morning, :bfn: so i tested with an OPK and positive whats happening with my body :( X

weird I kept getting pos OPK's for like 5 days...and then went negative...and started to darken back up and took my HPT and got :bfp: when is ur AF due?

yes here is a pic of it

Attachments

• 24032010052.jpg
    24032010052.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 24032010054.jpg
    24032010054.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 30
Oh yeah, forgot all about facebook lol, I use that too XD

charlene - looks like an uber light line to me! Maybe give it another couple days or so and then test again if AF doesn't show? I reeeeeally hope this is ur month! :D

Good luck to anybody else who is testing!!!

XxX

XxX

Hey girls. Charlene I am with Kae I see a line as well. Good luck huni I hope you get your BFP!

Tryingfor1..you have many symptoms? YOur several days late aren't you?

Kae you getting to feeling better?

Hey girls. Charlene I am with Kae I see a line as well. Good luck huni I hope you get your BFP!

Tryingfor1..you have many symptoms? YOur several days late aren't you?

Kae you getting to feeling better?

Im 10 days late.
here are my symptoms:

Cramps: sides, back, lower abdominal area, middle and top of tummy.
Feeling sick. Threw up bile only once.
Tired. Can sleep 12 hours, and still be tired.
Bitchy to DH. Mean as can be. Meaner than I normally am.
Tummy growth(husband wanted me to put this.) he thinks Im a lil bigger (plus size, BBW anyway so dont know how he sees it but he says he does.)

FX for yu sweetie. Sounds promising. Have tested at all? How long you been trying ttc? (Sorry if you have answered this I am forgetful)

FX for yu sweetie. Sounds promising. Have tested at all? How long you been trying ttc? (Sorry if you have answered this I am forgetful)

Only tested once at 4 days late. This is actually the first month me and my DH, really started trying. So I guess that will be only been ttc for one month. LOL:haha: Had a M/C Dec 08...

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/299438-testing-tomorrow-3-25-10-a.html

I'm ok Reeds. Pains still aren't gone completely, but much much better. I give up with the hospital, they dont know what's wrong. So unless it gets really really bad again, I'm not going to bother going back (except for more bloods next Tuesday). Havinmy last day signed off, so will be back to work on Monday. Then in a week we'reon Easter hols for 2 weeks. Hopefully, if my pasport arrives in time we will be going on a cruise with parents in law as a kind of "feel better soon" holiday lol. But just got to hope my passport arrives, seeing as I didn't have one :/

XxX

Kae I hope your passport arrives. A cruise sounds wonderful and relaxing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->