Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

tryingfor1 did u get ur :bfp:

I have not tested. The place that I go to gave me a sample kit. I had to pee (FU) in this lil cup, and they want me to bring it back to them when i get out. So I will find out later.

When they told me I was like that is nasty, but they are only open so many times a week so I had to do it.
Ill let everyone know tonight.

QUESTION THOUGH:
What if it is a :bfn:? Do I go to the doctor? Or do I wait and go back and get another test taken?

11 days already.... how long do i wait?

hmmm that is weird, ummm if it's :bfn: i'd prob schedule a doctor appt and get blood work....

hmmm that is weird, ummm if it's :bfn: i'd prob schedule a doctor appt and get blood work....

Yea that is what I was thinking. And if it is a :bfn: The ladies at the testing center, will probably tell me the same thing. But got to wait and see. Not getting my hopes up for a negative or positive... Just going to wait. I will get what I get and take it from there.

ASHLEYNICHOLE! when is your due date babe, your due the same day as me i think x

Did you post it sweetie? I looked back but didn't see it. I bet you are. That is wonderful!!!

https://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab55/charlene_andy/25032009608.jpg

Awww :) bless you , tbh i wasnt really trying that hard, well i was but i wasnt i bd'd everyday for 31 days!!! and yep i got this BFP! I just didnt think about it x

Congrats Charlene!!!! So happy for you :D

Can't help but be jealous too >.< I miss my baba :(

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back