Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

So sorry tryingfor1. Any sign of AF? You may be one of the ladies who just need to the blood test and never get a BFP on a hpt. FX for you that you get your answers soon.

so sorry tryingfor1. Any sign of af? You may be one of the ladies who just need to the blood test and never get a bfp on a hpt. Fx for you that you get your answers soon.

yea i think that after another week of waiting i will get a blood test, or see what my doctor says to do.

Congratulations charlene

:hugs: tryingfor

Hi to everyone else....... well cd8 today and im starting smep.

Do you think its possible to have baby brain 2 yrs after your last one..... only i did the most stupid thing yesterday. I went for a job interview the day before i was meant to. Had convinced myself it was the 26th yesterday, i was so so embarrassed lmao

https://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab55/charlene_andy/26032010073.jpg

Here we go! :) x

I am back in the game girls!! AF arrived today and I should O about April 7/8. Will start the bd on cd8 and will be using the smep! amongst other things this month. I will be testing about April 24.

Hope this is ur month reeds :D

I don't think I'm coping well at the moment... coming on here all the time. I love you ladies, I really do! But all these beautiful bfp's got me a bit down (even though Im ecstatic for every one of you who have gotten one recently or will soon). Can't help but feel sad that my baba isn't there anymore. Hopefully I'll wake up in the morn and think how silly Im being by feeling jealous. But if not I think I might take a week or two off to kind of get my head back on straight.

But I still love you all!!! Lol, Im just a bit messed up atm. Hope I feel diff in the morn, and sorry if any of that sounded nasty, it wasn't intended to be :(

XxX

XxX

Hi Kae,

Don't be sorry. I'm in the same boat... sometimes I have to lay low and avoid the forums if it's been an especially bad month.

I had a day this week when I couldn't stop crying and I had to take a day off work.

You've been through a lot this month, I think anyone in your position would feel the same.

Really hope it's your turn soon :hugs:

Kaede, dont feel bad I totally understand, I went off this page for awhile...I felt jealous too...it's normal. I hope you feel better hun :hugs:

Awww, thanks Hun :) I finally got A loooong nights sleep (nearly 12 hours!!!), I haven't slept properly since I had that bleed 2 weeks ago so it was very welcome. Still led in bed now actually lol. Think I even have the energy to get up and do housework... The house definately needs a good tidying haha. DH tries to help, but he doesn't have the nack if it XD

But yeah, feeling much better this morning :)

XxX

glad ur feeling better babe! ;) :hugs:

I am not feeling too confident right now...I don't have ne symptoms, I get dizzy here and there and when I get cold my nipples hurt only if I touch them....i keep praying and praying bubs is OK... :baby:

I'm testing on the 23rd.
I am only on cd2, but can't wait for af to finish so we can :sex:

Ashley, im sure evrything will be ok.

Kaede - Glad your feeling better today but its understandable that you feel like that, you have had a lot to deal with this month and it effects people diffrently. I lost a baby last year, in fact would of been due may 20th. My friends son is due his first baby that day. Whenever she talks about little one, i get very jealous and then very upset. I try to stop but cant help it. You just learn to cope with it :hugs:

Reeds- Yippee, AF has arrived and your back in the game. smep is getting good results so far, so fingers crossed for both of us. Im on cd9 so my first day was yesterday and day off today. Time for OH to make sure he has enough stamina for the next few days :haha:

Welcome momtoboys

Hey girls.

Kae how you are feeling is totally understandable and I think the only ones who would be offended is the ones who haven't been in your shoes. I won't lie I am jealous on here. And I pray about it and I know my time will come as will yours and everyother wonderful lady on here. Your a great supportive person I have you in my prayers always.

Ashley I am sure all will be fine mostly just nerves cause you can't get into the doc. Hang in there sweetie.

Spence I feel really positive about this month and we have a great plan of action!! WOOOHOOO

Welcome new ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->