Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Ashley, im sure evrything will be ok.

Kaede - Glad your feeling better today but its understandable that you feel like that, you have had a lot to deal with this month and it effects people diffrently. I lost a baby last year, in fact would of been due may 20th. My friends son is due his first baby that day. Whenever she talks about little one, i get very jealous and then very upset. I try to stop but cant help it. You just learn to cope with it :hugs:

Reeds- Yippee, AF has arrived and your back in the game. smep is getting good results so far, so fingers crossed for both of us. Im on cd9 so my first day was yesterday and day off today. Time for OH to make sure he has enough stamina for the next few days :haha:

Welcome momtoboys

Thanks Spencer :) Yeah, I know I'll be ok in another couple weeks or so... at least I hope I will :S I hate feeling like this... I thought I'd felt the worse pain imaginable when my ex and I broke up... this is a million times worse. And the problem is there is nothing to blame for this... nothing to make me feel better. It was just nature. It is the most horrible feeling though. These horrible, awful thoughts go through your head before you can stop them and then you feel guilty afterwards... or at least I get that alot when I'm feeling down. I'm not a horrible person and it actually scares me the thoughts I get lately :S

My music has helped me get through though :) Lots of happy songs from Glee haha, gettin me dancing XD Been watching Glee and True Blood to take my mind off it with some sexy eye candy too XD haha. Mmm, sexy Mr Schuester and Vampire Bill XD lmao.

XxX

Hey girls.

Kae how you are feeling is totally understandable and I think the only ones who would be offended is the ones who haven't been in your shoes. I won't lie I am jealous on here. And I pray about it and I know my time will come as will yours and everyother wonderful lady on here. Your a great supportive person I have you in my prayers always.

Ashley I am sure all will be fine mostly just nerves cause you can't get into the doc. Hang in there sweetie.

Spence I feel really positive about this month and we have a great plan of action!! WOOOHOOO

Welcome new ladies!!

Thanks chick :)

XxX

Morning girls!

Reeds and Spence GL to both of you this cycle... I'm sending dust :dust:

Ash, I have my fingers crossed for you and the little'un as well. I'm sure everything is fine hon.

Kae, glad to hear you are feeling better :hugs:

I'm on day 35... feeling pretty crampy, so hoping the :witch: shows up soon so I can start on the clomid. Lol, never thought I would be looking forward to the witch showing up!

Ohhh do they not have them there :O I though americans got everything before us!

Wow you learn something new every day dont you xx

I seriously don't believe the last 2 or 3 weeks :( Just had more bad new. My parent have gone down to our home town to visit my dad's parents cuz we just found out my dad's dad has cancer... and now they're down there my mum has been rushed to hospital with a suspected blood clot on her lung. I can't take much more of this :( I want life to go back to normal.

haha yeah... Americans get ALL film premiers... including british films like Harry Potter before us... but not clear blue digis haha XD

XxX

So sorry Kaede :( Thats horrible news.

And I know haha i found it funny that they aint got CB digi yet they have all the films before us ( ages before us ) i feel like england is much use afterall haha

haha yeah, was begining to lose hope with the old UK XD

Thanks hun. I really hope everything turns out ok soon. I think my head might actually explode if it doesn't >.<

XxX

aww i really hope it does hunny :D thinking of you and your family! x

Kaede - sorry to hear the news about your family. Hope everything is much better really soon for you.

Glee and True Blood 2 of my favourite shows right now. Evn my 2 yr old puts the glee cd on at least twice a day, think she is driving my OH mad with it lol

sorry Kaede :hugs: praying for u and ur family..

Charlene- we have cb digi but not with the conception indicator...

Okay :) The conception indicator aint rly that important anyway if you ask me lol x

Kae I am sorry things are so rough right now hun. Keeping you in my prayers that your load lightens. Hang in there.

Ashley how you feeling girl? Sorry I haven't had a chance to find you on fb. I seem to always be on here anyway. LOL

Thanks everyone, my mum is out of hospital, but she has to go back in the next couple days for a checkup. Found out tonight that too much BDing is out of the question, it hurts my tummy unless we go really slow and careful... And that's no fun for either of us lol :s Im going to ask the nurse about it when I go back on tuesday for more bloods. See what she says. Gah!!!! Stressful couple of weeks much lol XD

Hope my lovlies are all feeling ok :)

XxX

Good news about the mom. FX check up goes well as well.

YOur still in alot of pain Kae?? That is awful. Hope they figure out what is going on soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->