Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Kae I am sorry things are so rough right now hun. Keeping you in my prayers that your load lightens. Hang in there.

Ashley how you feeling girl? Sorry I haven't had a chance to find you on fb. I seem to always be on here anyway. LOL

Im alright, I had bloods done this monday they were 486.xx and then yesterday they were 1600.xx and they did a sono yesterday and they saw the gs which was measuring 5.3wks...but still nothing inside but from lmp I am only 4.6wks...and when they did a US on Monday there was barely a black area so it's growing...

That's fab Ash!!!! :D

Im not in pain all the time reeds, it was just when we tried to BD. Felt like he was wayyyyy too big for me if you get my drift :blush: But we never normally have a problem. So I was just going to ask the nurse and see what she says. Apartfrom that I'm fine... Except these god awful dreams I've been having, they're terrible and so so real I woke up really scared yesterday morning :S

XxX

Oh, did anybody ever find out how to tell the difference between ewcm and semen? lol

And an update on my mam. She isn't allowed to travel until she's had another scan because her last one showed 2 marks on her lungs, but it was still inconclusive. They could be blood clots, could be something else :(

Got so jealous at work today. The other girl who is pregnant, her belly is starting to show. everytime she walked past me I couldn't help but stare at her in envy. I feel terrible about it, but can't seem to help it :( I know it's not her fault, but I really dislike her atm >.< Hopefully I'll feel back to myself in a couple weeks now everything seems to have sorted itself out (or at least I hope it has :S)

XxX

I think someone said something about the semen sinks in the toilet, :lol: but not really sure...

lol... okay. I think I might have actually OV'd... or will be. Which would be amazing considering it's the first cycle after everything. But I have to wait for my temps over the next couple days because I cba with ov tests this month as we aren't really trying this cycle. Would be great if it happened, but not really bothered if it doesn't this cycle :) I REFUSE to wear protection though haha. It's preventing nature ;)

XxX

yeah it def. really easy to get preg right after mc...:lol: Kaede i totally agree with u on the last part u said...:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Hey Ash, great new honey!:thumbup:

Kae, fingers crossed for you too. What a crappy week you have had you poor love.

The witch turned up on Monday so I got to start Clomid yesterday:happydance:

We're still waiting on one more test for my DH, but can get started on the baby-making anyway next week. Hoping to O around Friday...

Thanks MrsJA :) I'm ok... just worried about my mam now >.< Ah well, I spose they say it comes in 3's! Hopefully that's my lot for a while and we can get some good luck instead! lol :)

And yay for starting Clomid!! :D

XxX

Kae sweetie so sorry to hear about your Mom. Hope they figure it out soon and can treat her.

Ashley you found a doc to see you?? Did you get your insurance? I must have missed it. LOL

MrsJ good luck on your clomid!! I was on it for 7 cycles with no luck.:( BUt I know it works and I have my FX it works for you in the first one!!

Thanks Reeds and Kae, you guys are ace :hugs:

Kae, I'm thinking about you and your mam.

Reeds, how come clomid didn't do the trick for you? Hopefully we'll have some better luck.. just curious to know.

Well, had another lot of bloods today and the HCG has nearly gone down to normal. So one more trip down there and it should be all over and done with! I'm soooo glad it's getting back to normal (for me anyway). I don't feel any pain anymore (apart form when we BD'd the other night... and when I asked the nurse she said I shouldn't be doing that yet and to let everything get back to normal first... boring XD), and apart from that other girl at work being totally insensitive I feel alot better :)

My mum got her scan results back and it's not a blood clot!! :D But she has to have an abdominal scan to make sure it's not gall stones. But she'll be home tomorrow hopefully ^_^

Ashley - When are you likely to get your insurance through? :)

XxX

Oh, and forgot to mention... The nurse at the EPU said that when I get pregnant next time, if I call them when I'm about 7 weeks and explain to them I had a PUL (pregnancy of unknown location), that they will book me straight in for an early scan :D

But I'm not going to keep HPTs in the house anymore... apparently the rate of miscarriages are going up for the simple reason that HPTs are so sensitive that they pick up pregnancy pretty much straight after conception, and before the viable pregnancy time (if that makes sense?). And it makes the miscarriage rate appear to be going up because in the past women were between 8 and 10 weeks gone because you had to have missed 2 full periods before the doctor would see you (according to both my boss and the nurse). Although really miscarriages are more likely to just be more detected because people can get positive tests so early.

Now if any of that made sense to anybody but me I think they should get a medal lol. But it made sense when the nurse was saying it to me XD Then she spent like 10 minutes telling me that I'm allowed to grieve because it was still my baby... which promtly made me burst into tears :p But I feel much better after that haha :)

XxX

Glad ur moms tests came back well! I am not sure when my insurance will kick in but it's a pain in the arse! probably another few weeks :cry:

hey ladies wanted to share my little fat with u, :lol:

https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Buglette143/159.jpg

i hope u don't mind.... ;)

hehe, awww ^^ ur gona have a super cute belly!!! You need to update the pic every month :p next one at 8 weeks XD

We got some great news today!!! DH found a job!!! :D Working in a call centre selling gas and electric. £7 an hour (roughly about $12-£13 an hour I think), full timehours and bonuses when he sells stuff :D

Soooo happy! And I'm sure this is the turn around for our luck :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

XxX

Love the bump Ash!!

Kae so glad things are turning up for you!! I did understand your post and unfortunately not too many ladies do know about chemical pregnancies or the risk of testing early. I think there should be a warning label put on the early test just to make us aware. Unfortunately for me I was actually late when I tested for both of my chemical pregnancies so I am not sure what to think. I just keep hoping for a sticky bean. So glad things are getting back to normal for you have they said that you need to wait a certain amount of time before getting back to ttc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->