Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Lol, Ashley... Ur so super skinny (cow lol), it DEF looks like a baby bump!

Reeds... Nurse advised me yesterday to wait for at least until after my next period. But seeing as how we BD the other day and I don't know when/if I ov'd... Also ur meant to be most fertile after mc so I dont know what is going to happen lol. We were ideally going to wait til after I had an AF anyway, but we were both in the mood that nite lol.

Anyway, this is just a quick check in before bed :) nite nite chikatees ^^

XxX

Well Kae I am glad things are getting back to normal for you. I really hope that your next journey ttc is short and your little bean arrives where they are suppose to!! Sleep well. Good dreams to you

Nice going ladies!

Great work on the bump Ash, and Kae that is awesome news re your man and his new job!

I've got a good feeling about this cycle for all of us, girls! :hugs:

Well today im at 2DPO but dont think it will be me this cycle. I O'd on cd 12 but only managed to bd on cd 8, 10 and 11 nothing on day of O. Just for good measure bd last night

Guess what guys!!!! My cat came back!!!! :D I was stood cooking dinner and I heard a meow... thought I was imagining it like I have so many times the last 2 weeks... but heard it again, looked out the back door and there was my gorgeous fur baby!!! Back to his mummy ^^

I'm taking him to the vet tomorrow; he's very very thin and weak looking and he seems to be limping. And rather than risk him getting poorly and losing him (properly this time :(), I want to get him checked out... fees or no fees.

I'm so happy right now!!! First DH gets a job, then Whiskey comes back... now all I need is a very sticky bfp and my life will be perfect :D

XxX

Well today im at 2DPO but dont think it will be me this cycle. I O'd on cd 12 but only managed to bd on cd 8, 10 and 11 nothing on day of O. Just for good measure bd last night

I think that would still pretty much cover it tbh hun :) You BD for the 2 days leading up to O... that's mroe than good enough :D

XxX

spencer dont give up hope, i only BD 3x's before my :bfp:
and didn't do it on O day...did it like 4 days before...

Me too spence... you have no idea how relieved and happy I am... I'd resigned myself to the fact that I'd lost both my babies in the same week. I'm just so happy I keep crying lol. Sounds silly, but my cat is everything to me. He really is my fur baby.

I just feel so bad because of how thin he is :( He looks like he hasn't eaten the whole time he's been missing. I can't take him to the vets tomorrow because it's a bank holiday weekend and everything is closed until tuesday. So I'm going to keep a close eye on him and if we have to I will call an emergency vet. But hopefully, once he's had a good rest and some food he'll be right as rain. Hopefully his limp is because of how weak from lack of food he is. I hope it's nothing bad :( He's a sorry sight. I've never once seen him without his tail up since we got him (apart form when he's asleep obv). But he hasn't even got th energy to lift it. I've checked him all over and can't find any injuries, so hopefully he's ok. FX'd!!! He's led behind me cleaning himself and he can't really be that bad because he's been playing with stuff on my desk. I hope hope hope he will be ok after the weekend and lots of food and treats :D

XxX

Kae girl your on a good roll!! Yay the kitty is home. Give him lots of tlc and I bet he will be just fine!!

Ahhh bless Kae! So glad your kitty came back! :happydance:

I know exactly what you mean about fur-babies. My dog Disco is like my surrogate child. When we get a proper baby he is going to be SOOO annoyed, lol!

GL to you this cycle Spence - I agree 2 days BD in the lead up could have done the trick. Fingers crossed honey!

I finished my 5 day clomid cycle yesterday - now just have to wait til Tuesday so we can start doing the business! Feels like this month is taking forever!!

Owwww, just nearly broke my hand trying to bring the wash basket upstairs lol, misjudged the door and slammed my hand into the doorframe >.< am so clumsy lol.

Whiskey is fine :) He's got a bit of a limp, but I think it mght just 've where he is so weak from not eating... Or at least I hope it is. He's chowing down his food ok, so just hot to keep him fed and fatten him up again :) Being so fat before probably saved his life lol.

Here's wishing everyone luck for this cycle :) just watched this weeks one born every minute and managed not to cry a single tear :) much better than in previous weeks where Incried from the beginning credits to the end :) lol

:dust: for all :D

XxX

LOL Kae...sounds like me. I smashes my toes last night moving and rearranging furniture last night.

Well today is cd 8 for me and the bd will begin!! LOL. FX I O early this month. My dh is leaving for a 3 days drill on cd15 and won't be home til cd18 and I usually O on cd 16. So I am not sure but I plan on bd on cd15 before he leaves and use a softcup. Hoping that will be enough if I don't O early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->