Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Ashley your not the only one that feels fat lol I feel gigantic!! :)

And kaede thats brilliant news :) I losted my cat i cant find him no where

How is everyone atm? All good i hope.

Sorry ive not been around much but have a lot goig on right now. Our landlady has just given us 8 weeks notice that she wants to move back in. So desperately trying to find somewhere else to rent. To make matters worse our guarantor was made redundant at xmas, so its proving more of a struggle. Also i start my new job next week and after 6 months off, working full time will be a shock to the system :haha:

Take care and hope to pop back soon :hugs:

Im feeling okay atm :) still not really got any symptoms apart from reallly really bad backache and eating like a horse haha , what about you ashley x

no real symptoms either, just eating every few hours and sore nipples if i poke them but only sometimes not always...

it's wierd... but I havent exactly stopped "feeling" pregnant completely yet :S Some days I feel like... yeah I'm not pregnant, lets get on with it. Other days I think... what if they were wrong?! I've had serious heartburn for over a week... which I used to get before anyway (now I know that it IS heartburn that I'm feeling XD hehe... didn't know before I was pg). But it's been really bad, I've had to constantly drink and suck on mints. It's probably all in my head though lol. As far as I can tell I haven't even ovulated since, so it's just waiting for AF now haha.

I'm glad you ladies are doing well :D Nice to see so many happy bunnies hopping around... which actually reminds me lmao... HAPPY EASTER ^^ Did everybody get loads of eggs?! :D I didn't, but I'm not exactly a huge fan of chocolate anyway so I'm not bothered :p

XxX

Thats it Kaede, im disappointed in you......ho can you NOT be a fan of chocolate :haha:

Love the stuff but didnt get any :cry:

Happy Easter everyone!!

Kae have you tested to see if you all the hormone is out of your system?? But you have been getting blood test for that haven't you? ANd you and dh haven't bd but the one time that was uncomfortable right??

Hey Spence I LOVE chocolate..it is my fix for everything!!LOL

Hey ladies happy easter! So I everyone in the 2ww now? I'm am soooo sick with a head cold I feel like my head is going to explode n I can't breathe :-(

Hey Ash I am not in the 2ww yet. I am hoping to O sometime this week. I am prepared with the smep and the "Mel" plan. LOL. I am getting a BFP in April!! LOL

Hehe, only chocolate I like is Galaxy Spencer... and I don't eat it because it makes me feel sick even after a little bar lol. (although I craved chocolate orios like mad the week I miscarried... which was strange to say the least lol).

And yeah, we only BD the one time Reeds. I haven't exactly been doing my temps properly but they've been kind of all over the place when I have been doing them (I kinda cheated and used some from the same time last month to give me a bit of a start because I missed like the whole 2 weeks after I miscarried). I really don't think that I CAN be pg, cuz yeah like you said I've been getting bloods to check the hormones. And there was still 55 whatevers worth last tuesday when I went in and I have to go back this tuesday for the final lot. Also, I don't even know what my body is doing atm. One minute I'm getting EWCM and think maybe I'm going to ov... then it was creamy cm, then it was watery, then creamy, then back to EWCM. I really think my body is just whacked out atm lol. Mentally I'm feeling great now... but physically... I think my body (specifically my reproductive organs) are having a nervous meltdown lol.

Anyway, yeah sorry for the essay :p (I always say that then when I look at it when it's posted it never seems that big lol).

Night night all... I suppose that seeing as it's 4.30am I had better try and get some sleep. So glad it's half term now so I have 2 weeks worth of lie ins... YAY!!! :d

XxX

Sorry bout the double post here lol. Computer went spazzy.

XxX

:hi: i will be testing on the 23rd! cd18 of about 35 atm due to o very soon :D only had :sex: a couple of times so far so im praying i havent o'd yet. will be at it as often as possible fom now on lol hope everyone is doing well x

thanks ashleynichole. congrats on your pregnancy!

Ladies WE ARE GETTING BFP'S IN APRIL!! Okay well for me I am super excited cause I got a positive OPK today. NICE fat and dark!! YAY. I have been praying all week that I would O early. This morning when I got out of the shower(tmi) I literaly had cm run down my leg. I have never had that happen even when I was on clomid!! I also have had O pains in left side all day. Tj and I did bd last night and we will again tonight...and tomorrow & Wed. I will give him a break Thursday and I will attack him again friday morning before he leaves!! Geez I hope that I can catch that egg that likes to hide so much!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->