• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Anywhere between 28 and I think 40 days has been the longest I've had, so it hasn't been very regular lately. USUALLY it was always 28 days so I stick to saying that for working out my dates.

But yeah, I'm excited ^^

XxX

Hi Girls,
Would you mind if i joined you all? I'm 7DPO now and have only just recently found this wonderful site. I started posting on another thread* and now feel ready to branch out lol.
Baby dust to all x x

Welcome MrsJa and mylittle bear!!

Not much to report today..cm is back and kinda lotiony. Still really crampy feeling but now it kinda switches from side to side so I am thinking I may be out as well...but only time will tell!!Good luck everyone!!

I just order tests online, and they should be here on the 26th or 27th. :dance:

welcome mylittlebear! are u testing next sat also!? any symptoms?

Not much to report today..cm is back and kinda lotiony. Still really crampy feeling but now it kinda switches from side to side so I am thinking I may be out as well...but only time will tell!!Good luck everyone!!

Hi AshleyNichole and reedsgirl,

Thank you both for welcoming me, this site is so lovely I really do like speaking with like minded people as otherwise I think i would start to go insane lol!! We have been ttc for three months now and as it has passed midnight I am now 8 DPO. I brought some 10miu (25!!) So have been resisting the urge to poas but I have made a packed with one of the other girls to test on Monday - I know its way early but the will power just cant last much longer!!

my symptoms have been:
x3 Nightmares - not had them since a kid
Sneezing all the time and diarrhea.
The nightmares and diarrhea have stopped but today I noticed a big blue vein running down my chest going through to my nipple and a lighter vein on the other side. I did have ewcm the other day but i did not think that was a symptom more like that I wont get my :bfp:, Im getting so confused by it all Im trying to relax and try not to anaylise it all so much :dohh:

Think positive reedsgirl I have my fingers crossed for you and all the girlies on here. Im wishing that everyone gets their :bfp: that they deserve.

Wishing you all :dust:

welcome mylittlebear! are u testing next sat also!? any symptoms?

Hi AshleyNichole and reedsgirl,

Thank you both for welcoming me, this site is so lovely I really do like speaking with like minded people as otherwise I think i would start to go insane lol!! We have been ttc for three months now and as it has passed midnight I am now 8 DPO. I brought some 10miu (25!!) So have been resisting the urge to poas but I have made a packed with one of the other girls to test on Monday - I know its way early but the will power just cant last much longer!!

my symptoms have been:
x3 Nightmares - not had them since a kid
Sneezing all the time and diarrhea.
The nightmares and diarrhea have stopped but today I noticed a big blue vein running down my chest going through to my nipple and a lighter vein on the other side. I did have ewcm the other day but i did not think that was a symptom more like that I wont get my :bfp:, Im getting so confused by it all Im trying to relax and try not to anaylise it all so much :dohh:

Think positive reedsgirl I have my fingers crossed for you and all the girlies on here. Im wishing that everyone gets their :bfp: that they deserve.

Wishing you all :dust:

Thank you! I try to have PMA..I take the pills regularly..LOL. I am just off this month cause dh and I have been having a few conflicts over the conception tactic...he says I keep changing the plan..but he just doesn't really listen!! LOL He is great but frgetful. I am trying to wait to test as AF is not due to friday...and I think I am only 7dpo...and it probaby tooo early but keep us posted and good luck on yours!!

Thanks hun, I will do!! Im 8 DPO so I know testing in a couple of days is way to early but I just dont think I can hold out any longer!! I know what you mean about forgetful oh lol!! Mine has devised his on tactic though, he now talks to my tummy asking 'when is the little person going to move in and have they deceided to buy??' lol.

I think he has got the mind set it's like a little person looking to see if they wanna settle into a new home hehe Its really cute but I just sooooo dont want to disappoint him with a BFN :(

Hi ladies,

Thanks so much for the welcome. This site and the lovely people on it are keeping me sane for sure!

How is everybody doing today??

I went to the bathroom about an hour ago and there was a little bit of blood on the tp after I wiped. Now I am super crampy, just like before :witch:

I'm not sure but I am starting to think I am out. I've read lots of stories about implantation bleeding, but people always say it looks like old blood (what does that actually mean??)
This was more like the spotting I usually get one day before AF. :cry:

PS - reedsgirl I know what you mean about conception tactics causing conflict. It all gets very technical in the end doesn't it?!

mylittlebear your symptoms sound great - got my fingers crossed for you!

:spermy:
Hi ladies,

Thanks so much for the welcome. This site and the lovely people on it are keeping me sane for sure!

How is everybody doing today??

I went to the bathroom about an hour ago and there was a little bit of blood on the tp after I wiped. Now I am super crampy, just like before :witch:

I'm not sure but I am starting to think I am out. I've read lots of stories about implantation bleeding, but people always say it looks like old blood (what does that actually mean??)
This was more like the spotting I usually get one day before AF. :cry:

PS - reedsgirl I know what you mean about conception tactics causing conflict. It all gets very technical in the end doesn't it?!

mylittlebear your symptoms sound great - got my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks MrsJA,
I dont want to get to excited just in case!! Dont be down you are not out yet and I am rooting for you, sending loads of :dust: your way. I cant answer your question re 'old blood' im afraid maybe one of the other girls can help? I have not heard that it looks like that so I would def like to find that out with you.

The most tactical i have got so far was this month after bd'd I put two pillows under my back nearer my bum and kept my legs up in the air. I read somewhere if you do it for 20 mins it helps his :spermy: along the way. Well two times i fell asleep like it and work up at 5/6am with my legs up against the wall. Im so glad it was not later that I woke up as the window cleaner was coming on one of the days and he would of got a fright :rofl:

Wishing you all :dust: x x

Mylittlebear that is too funny!! He would have been in for some view!!

Anyone have any idea what position my cervix should be in about now...I just found it the other day...LOL. It kinda feels like it had moved down...I am thinking that a sign of AF but not sure. I kinds wish I would have never found it cause now it almost seems like another thing for me to check and frett about!! OH the joys of it all!! LOL

MrsJA, old blood is just a brown coloured blood. Its no longer red cos its taken so long to work its way out :)

Looks like my bleed has stopped today and only the occasional very light tugging feeling. I ordered some tests today so they will arrive tuesday. Will have to poas straight away I reckon lol.

Anyone have any idea what position my cervix should be in about now...I just found it the other day...LOL. It kinda feels like it had moved down...I am thinking that a sign of AF but not sure. I kinds wish I would have never found it cause now it almost seems like another thing for me to check and frett about!! OH the joys of it all!! LOL

Well I suppose i would not have had to tip him if he had of seen lol!!
Im going to be honest and say I still have not found my cervix and have been to shy to ask anyone :oops:

Rooting for ya hunni sending that Baby dust your way x x

MrsJA, old blood is just a brown coloured blood. Its no longer red cos its taken so long to work its way out :)

Looks like my bleed has stopped today and only the occasional very light tugging feeling. I ordered some tests today so they will arrive tuesday. Will have to poas straight away I reckon lol.

Thanks billylid I like MrsJA was unsure as I had not heard about that before. Let us know how the poas goes, I have my FX's crossed for you x x

Well I suppose i would not have had to tip him if he had of seen lol!!
Im going to be honest and say I still have not found my cervix and have been to shy to ask anyone :oops:

Rooting for ya hunni sending that Baby dust your way x x

To be honest I feel kinda weird checking for it and still not 100% sure thats what I am feeling..(tmi to follow)..I have to kinda squat to feel it and I use my middle finger and have to kinda feel really far straight up to feel it and it is kinda soft like my lips..does that make any sense??

yeah that does make sense I think for me its just a case of needing to relax i get all stressed and frustrated with myself and give up - I know totally stupid and Im being silly, but I get in a state that I cant even check my own body.

Sorry that was my first little rant on here, I just get annoyed with myself cos I think if I cant tell now/ check my body, what hope have i got when/if i finally do get a BFP. Apologies again Im being silly I know :(

NO not silly hunni. I agree and know totally how you feel!! Rant away that is what we are here for..to listen and be here on our journeys. I get frustrated ALOT!! I keep trying. My weakness is not being able to do bbts. I want to do them so bad so I really know if I Ov or not but sleep pattern is so awful that it never works and I have it right next to my bed...But have faith we will get our BFP!! God will bless us

NO not silly hunni. I agree and know totally how you feel!! Rant away that is what we are here for..to listen and be here on our journeys. I get frustrated ALOT!! I keep trying. My weakness is not being able to do bbts. I want to do them so bad so I really know if I Ov or not but sleep pattern is so awful that it never works and I have it right next to my bed...But have faith we will get our BFP!! God will bless us

Thanks hun, Im glad you understand and of course any time you wanna get anything off of your chest just give me a shout :) I know what you mean about awful sleep pattern, its 4am and Im still wide awake!! I just dont tend to sleep that much lately.

Wishing you and all the girl's BFP and thank you again for just being there x x

Mylittlebear that is hilarious re your window cleaner and falling asleep in that position! :rofl::rofl:

Thanks for the support guys, but it's not looking good at this stage.

More blood when wiping this afternoon, and not just a little bit either. Think this is definitely AF coming early, damn it...

Billylid, you spotted for a bit and then stopped didn't you? Is that normal for you?
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->