Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

LOL I really want to test but luckily I do not have any and I am currently at my sisters house cause she needed a sitter for a few days and I was off work these days...so it turned out good for both of us since my Tj is gone on his anual traing for the National Guard. MY cycles lately have been off and any from 25 to 29 days so I could either get her in a few days or in a week so I might test on Wednesday when I am home alone depending on how I feel at that point.

LOL I really want to test but luckily I do not have any and I am currently at my sisters house cause she needed a sitter for a few days and I was off work these days...so it turned out good for both of us since my Tj is gone on his anual traing for the National Guard. MY cycles lately have been off and any from 25 to 29 days so I could either get her in a few days or in a week so I might test on Wednesday when I am home alone depending on how I feel at that point.

I wish I had your patience! I snuck a pee stick to my boyfriends last night so I wouldnt miss my FMU.... I did it super stealth like. :haha:

I wish I had your patience! I snuck a pee stick to my boyfriends last night so I wouldnt miss my FMU.... I did it super stealth like. :haha:

:rofl: That is awesome!! I in a way wish I had your nerve to test like that. BUt I just can't anymore would rather the witch sneak up on me...I tend to get myself all worked up. And then she shows..but its all cause of those chemicals..darn them:cry:

:rofl: That is awesome!! I in a way wish I had your nerve to test like that. BUt I just can't anymore would rather the witch sneak up on me...I tend to get myself all worked up. And then she shows..but its all cause of those chemicals..darn them:cry:

Aw hun (what's your name, if you dont mind?) I totally don't blame you... I have found myself having to restrain my big mouth with others, trying not to egg them on to test like I do. Heh.

Aw hun (what's your name, if you dont mind?) I totally don't blame you... I have found myself having to restrain my big mouth with others, trying not to egg them on to test like I do. Heh.

I am Sandi. And ur name? I just really not sure if I feel how I feel about this month...I have been up and down and it all started when my DH announced to he knocked my up during a bd session. LOL

I am Sandi. And ur name? I just really not sure if I feel how I feel about this month...I have been up and down and it all started when my DH announced to he knocked my up during a bd session. LOL

I'm Teri... :)

That is hilarious!! hope he is right!

Thanks Teri I hope he is too and I hope you get that BFP as well. I am off to bed finally feel exhausted and hope I can sleep tonight. :) Hope to chat with you tomorrow.

yeah I found the thread again....got so confused was logged out and didnt even know it I thought they changed the website...lol

**Update**
I still havent started AF I am 11-12 days late, still nothing I started getting some cramping the last couple of days 2-3 days...alot of white cm every now and then I would think the ugly witch arrived and would go check and just white cm. Sorry for TMI...lol going to try a hpt today. The OPK was just about the same color as control line I am currently on CD41 on a regular CD30 LMP was April 27.

Hey ladies. Been busy on here today. Sammy a opk can can detect hcg and can be used as a pregnancy test however they are not as dependable as a hpt. Good luck..you going to be testing soon.

Kae nice to see you!!:)

Ashley how you feelin huni??

Tbuns how are you tonight?

I am alright hanging in there.... :)

Hello ladies

How are you all?

Havent been around because my laptop died but ut all fixed now, thank god x

Took hpt and it was a BFN!!!! I want to know whats going on!!!

Took hpt and it was a BFN!!!! I want to know whats going on!!!

:hugs: You would think you would have your BFP by now all your symptoms sound so good. Can you call your doc and get a blood test?? I really think your preggo just got a shy bean.

Ashley glad your haning in...is things getting better?? If you need to talk or vent feel free to

pm anytime.

Spence so glad to hear from you...how is your bean?? I seen your comment said your good at the moment...hope everything is ok.

Teri do you ever sleep?? LOL How are you today?

Ashley glad your haning in...is things getting better?? If you need to talk or vent feel free to

pm anytime.

Spence so glad to hear from you...how is your bean?? I seen your comment said your good at the moment...hope everything is ok.

Teri do you ever sleep?? LOL How are you today?

I'm getting a little bit excited... had a weird test this morning, a line came up and went away, but it was at around 10 minutes... I can still see it holding up to the sun!

Of course I sleep! Got in 8 hours last night, I'm on San Francisco time....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->