Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

LOL. Just had to tease you Teri. Hope your having a great day!:) Where is that pic of your test??

LOL. Just had to tease you Teri. Hope your having a great day!:) Where is that pic of your test??

lol... I am on here quite a bit!

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/345014-so-very-doubtful-test-pg-5-11-pls-look-8.html

hope you get your BFP soon tbuns I know how hard the Journey is TTC how long have you been trying?xx

hope you get your BFP soon tbuns I know how hard the Journey is TTC how long have you been trying?xx

my OH isn;t ready so we aren't trying, though I would love to. This 2ww is the result of a badly miscalculated ovulation (or for me, good timing!!) So yeah, if this isn't it, then I am out for god knows how long. :(

aww you will get pregnant , it took me 6 heart rending months but we got ther :D good luck! xx

I'm on the 1 year mark now :( 12 cycles this cycle. I honestly thought it would take us maybe 6 months... 8 at the most. But I suppose I can't complain whenthere are ladies out there who have been trying for a helluva lot longer

Hope u get ur good news soon tbuns

XxX

I'm on the 1 year mark now :( 12 cycles this cycle. I honestly thought it would take us maybe 6 months... 8 at the most. But I suppose I can't complain whenthere are ladies out there who have been trying for a helluva lot longer

XxX

thanks hun... I just got a really faint line on a IC within 5 minutes... its in the test gallery..

FX'd for you babes!!! <3

XxX

Kae I am right there with you..my year mark was last month. I use to be so opptimistic now I just try not to think about it. :cry: I hope and pray you get ut BFP soon. :hugs:

XxX

Kae I am right there with you..my year mark was last month. I use to be so opptimistic now I just try not to think about it. :cry: I hope and pray you get ut BFP soon. :hugs:

big hugs to both of you... :hugs:

Hey Teri I seen ur new test...I am not sure I see a line on that one. But I did your other ones. Keep peeing girl...your on your way to a BFP!!:)

you'se all make me laugh in here , pee myself to pregnancy hahaha can't stop laughing :) xx

I think we'll both get our BFP together one way or another Reeds!!! haha. We'll have to go out and steal some :spermy: from somewhere haha

XxX

I think we'll both get our BFP together one way or another Reeds!!! haha. We'll have to go out and steal some :spermy: from somewhere haha

XxX

:rofl: I can just see it now Kae...sneaking into the :spermy:banks and robbing them in the night!! LOL. My friend was telling me last night she heard that turkey basters worked well.

ASfn BFN this morning so I am sure the witch will be here by the weekend. Oh well next month..

XxX

:rofl: I can just see it now Kae...sneaking into the :spermy:banks and robbing them in the night!! LOL. My friend was telling me last night she heard that turkey basters worked well.

ASfn BFN this morning so I am sure the witch will be here by the weekend. Oh well next month..

boooo! :af:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->