Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

still no AF yet I am going to call my PCP and see if she might do a blood work up for me since my OB wont

Tbuns i cannot see a line :(

yeah, a lot said it was easy to see others couldn't see it at all... its alright! :)

So I just had to move up my O date two days, so I am back to 10dpo!!

Exactly what Tbuns said they want me to wait and see if I miss my next AF...dumb doctors!!! Before they will do anything

Exactly what Tbuns said they want me to wait and see if I miss my next AF...dumb doctors!!! Before they will do anything

:hugs: Sorry that the docs won't do anything for you Sammy. Hang in there when was the last time you tested??

Girls I started my classes tonight!! FABULOUS!!:thumbup:

LOL. NO I am learning the Creighton Model a form of natural family planning. It is amazing how we can tell what is going on with our bodies with just our cervical mucas and charting it. NO temps, opks. Just a wipe and judegement. Awesome. I am so excited to learn this and I will A) get a BFP soon or B) find out what is off in my body that is stopping me from conceiving. It is amazing.

:hugs: Sorry that the docs won't do anything for you Sammy. Hang in there when was the last time you tested??

Monday BFN I am now on CD 42-43 on a very regular 30 day cycle...so confused, still having alot of white cm very mild cramping ....so confused just wanting answers sooner than later. Might end of having to make ER visit just to get a ultrasound done...lol

LOL. NO I am learning the Creighton Model a form of natural family planning. It is amazing how we can tell what is going on with our bodies with just our cervical mucas and charting it. NO temps, opks. Just a wipe and judegement. Awesome. I am so excited to learn this and I will A) get a BFP soon or B) find out what is off in my body that is stopping me from conceiving. It is amazing.

ahaha great now we will all be coming to you for answers...lol

Monday BFN I am now on CD 42-43 on a very regular 30 day cycle...so confused, still having alot of white cm very mild cramping ....so confused just wanting answers sooner than later. Might end of having to make ER visit just to get a ultrasound done...lol

:hugs: Sammy I am following you around. LOL. I must admit that if no one else would help me that is where I would be that is so odd to be so regular then bam not be. Did you do anything different this cycle?? New pills? Added stress?

:hugs: Sammy I am following you around. LOL. I must admit that if no one else would help me that is where I would be that is so odd to be so regular then bam not be. Did you do anything different this cycle?? New pills? Added stress?

No not at all...thats why I am so confused. Even when in the past if I were really stressed out it has never altered my AF so I dont know what the heck is going on...the only two times I have ever been late was when I found out I was pregnant with my son and when I had a chemical in april

day 14 late still nothing...I am going to talk to my PCP and she if she will do a blood test for me and if she doesnt then here I come ER....

day 14 late still nothing...I am going to talk to my PCP and she if she will do a blood test for me and if she doesnt then here I come ER....

I dont know if the ER will just give you a blood test, you gotta lie your eyes out, tell them your symptoms and exaggerate. Tell them you have stabbing pain in your uterus, or that you were bleeding... that should do the trick. But that is kinda bad, isnt it... =p

I'm thinking of doing the same thing.

I dont know if the ER will just give you a blood test, you gotta lie your eyes out, tell them your symptoms and exaggerate. Tell them you have stabbing pain in your uterus, or that you were bleeding... that should do the trick. But that is kinda bad, isnt it... =p

I'm thinking of doing the same thing.

I know but then at least I would have an answer...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"